Wrestling Thread July 27-Aug 16: 8/16 Hiroshi Tanahashi Wins the 2015 NJPW G-1 Climax

I finally figured out what makes the Bellas look funny to me. Don't get me wrong, pretty girls. But they have some long damn heads and faces.

Holy Frijoles in Hampden, Baltimore. It's a Mexican place in a hipster neighborhood with a Japanese decor. You'd feel right at home.

That ain't chicken dawg...

189.jpg

:lol:

Man yall talking about Chinese food got me craving it. Might have to go to my spot later today since they close on Mondays. Bouta ask if they got that duck sauce. I'll be pissed if they say they don't got any or give me that look
Ain't watched wrestling in YEARS....seen this post and now chinese food might be the move as I get off work right now. General tso chicken w/shrimpfryrye or some chicken n broccoli bout to be clutch

YB's and RPG Vice was really good from ROH this week. That's the first time I've seen the RPG Vice tag team, they have great chemistry together.

a state full of people who talk like enzo and connect with enzo won't have the luxury of seeing enzo

good ole wwe being as brilliant as they always are

Back
Top Bottom