Wrestling Thread July 27-Aug 16: 8/16 Hiroshi Tanahashi Wins the 2015 NJPW G-1 Climax

I swear people in any sort of position of power at Amazon are ******* idiots....and most of my co workers are lazy *** ******* which doubles my workload... :smh:

Just had to get that out my system. :lol:

I just saw an article on Gizmodo that described working for Amazon as "soul crushing"

Should put spoilers for results and leave results off thread titles man. What the hell... :smh:
Agreed I don't mind him posting that stuff in the thread, but man, the title just ruins stuff. I remember coming home and firing up 31 just to sit there with the stone face when I opened NT. Didn't even click the thread just wanted to surf general.

4wrestling 4wrestling

Why bother posting RESULTS in the title? Like what is the point. Just put the date range and keep it moving. Common sense man.

ESPECIALLY with something you have probably spent less than 10 hours watching this whole year

Last edited:
Agreed I don't mind him posting that stuff in the thread, but man, the title just ruins stuff. I remember coming home and firing up 31 just to sit there with the stone face when I opened NT. Didn't even click the thread just wanted to surf general.
Right. My thoughts exactly. I see no point of it. As if anyone needs to see anything other than the words WRESTLING THREAD to click on the correct title lol

4wrestling 4wrestling

Why bother posting RESULTS in the title? Like what is the point. Just put the date range and keep it moving. Common sense man.

ESPECIALLY with something you have probably spent less than 10 hours watching this whole year

:rofl: dude, literally, comes in here once a month to make a new thread, post spoilers, and kick people out.. :rofl:

Bout to hit up my Chinese spot right now. Get some general tso chicken, honey walnut shrimp and eggplant with garlic sauce. :nthat:

Last edited:
No it is just funny that HE puts THAT in the title, as if HE cares about the NJPW Product. Not to mention that most folks in here couldn't care any less about the damn G1.

G1 result isn't important enough to be in the title.

Last edited:
tumblr_nt72blDhxS1sbzhteo1_400.gif

Back
Top Bottom