Wrestling Thread July 27-Aug 16: 8/16 Hiroshi Tanahashi Wins the 2015 NJPW G-1 Climax

Watching Monday Night War....WCW was dirty man :lol:

Damn between stealing Luger for the Nitro premiere to spoiling WWF Raw results. Eric and Ted gave zero damns.

EDIT: Medusa :smh:

Vince about to cry talking about it tho.

Last edited:
its only a matter of time before WWE stops giving us hot cities these big things, because we do the exact opposite of what they want haha .. word was they were pissed at RR with Persian Empire getting booed like that.

its only a matter of time before WWE stops giving us hot cities these big things, because we do the exact opposite of what they want haha .. word was they were pissed at RR with Persian Empire getting booed like that.
Nah, these events at big cities sell out pretty quickly and raises WWE's exposure.

And I honestly think Vince suspected that everyone would boo Ramen at RR. Why else do you think he put Rocky out there to give Ramen that rub? Even Rocky was caught off guard by Philly turning on him.

laugh.gif

^ To be fair, I felt pretty bad for Romulan. It was really not his fault though.

He's been improving after WM.

Last edited:
Tanahashi 1/4 Dome main events: 2005, 2008(Nakamura), 2009(Muto), 2011(Kojima), 2012(Suzuki), 2013(Okada), 2014(Nakamura), 2015(Okada) #g125

Haven't checked in a couple days.

Looks like I missed some shenanigans.
laugh.gif

Sidenote, it really is pointless to post spoilers in here.

bruh natalyas sister
She was looking nice on the last episode of Total Divas.
nerd.gif

In a related note good to see that Jim the Anvil Neidhart seems to be doing better.

Doesn't have those spastic convulsions anymore.

The Jericho podcast with Sasha

was really good.

She really comes off a genuine, likable person, similar to Naomi. The difference is one is a natural face while the other is a natural heel.

That story about finding out about Eddie death was tough.

You can tell she is definitely passionate about wrestling. Her passion compared to Nikki's "passion" is night and day.

Listening to Sasha really drove home how comical it was when Nikki was chastising Eva Marie.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom