Wrestling Thread July 27-Aug 16: 8/16 Hiroshi Tanahashi Wins the 2015 NJPW G-1 Climax

I didn't even KNOW PJ Black was in TNA.

How was tonight's show?

I heard last week's show was aight........

Yeah I forgot who gives out the link with the google drive password and what not...... Shrug, must not be important or not post in this thread anymore.
roll.gif

I didn't even KNOW PJ Black was in TNA.

How was tonight's show?

I heard last week's show was aight........

I mostly had it in the background while i was listening to/watching other stuff, but besides Wolves vs Curt Hawkins & Trevor Lee and the King Of The Mountain title match, everything else was just kinda there. Lei D'Tapa makes Tamina look like Maryse.

Spud vs Aries from last week was very good.

So WWE comes to Providence the week of SmackDown. This will be me and a bunch of my homies first show well live show since we were little kids. They keep advertising on TV tickets. And they also keep advertising a tag team match of Roman reigns and Dean Ambrose vs Seth Rollins and Bray Wyatt. Does anybody know why they would advertise this? Is this common practice to sell tickets? Or is this a giveaway? As most know we just started getting in to wrestling again about A year ago
Whatever they promote on local media is always more than likely a dark match

Any poster out there that wanna talk pro wrestling and don't have to worry about your executive producer hitting the report button all over the thread thinking he holier than thou come to NTWF

Back
Top Bottom