Wrestling Thread July 27-Aug 16: 8/16 Hiroshi Tanahashi Wins the 2015 NJPW G-1 Climax

Case, we might want to keep it as a low number. Since there is a big gap between haves and have nots in WWE. So someone with Cena, Truth, Fernando, and Taminia still might be able to win even though their "team" isn't that well rounded

Case, we might want to keep it as a low number. Since there is a big gap between haves and have nots in WWE. So someone with Cena, Truth, Fernando, and Taminia still might be able to win even though their "team" isn't that well rounded

I agree..Probably 10 people would be ideal..

That would never work, guys.

Whoever gets the #1 pick drafts Cena and automatically wins the entire thing.

Cmon

thatbeingsaidIcallaspot

Last edited:
feel like the fantasy wrestling would work better if we played as those characters on the game against each other. we all assemble lets say a stable of 5 and compete versus each other or something.

You did that to yourself b
So sad how he passed, he just seemed like such a nice and down to earth guy and all of the sudden, bam...thats how it happened... Even though I'm not a frequent here I felt like he was family...and like I meant something to him... I'll always remember how he called me on the day of my kindergarten graduation and wished me good luck... here's to the good times..

RIP.

Last edited:
In for fanstasy wrestling league.

drafting the winning of the 2015 Royal Rumble first 
nthat.gif

This is the best I can do DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

:x :x Okada in TNA was wasted terribly. Totally forgot he was the one playing that Green Hornet sidekick character with D'Angelo Dinero. That gimmick was something the WWE probably wouldn't have even come up with.

Back
Top Bottom