Wrestling Thread July 27-Aug 16: 8/16 Hiroshi Tanahashi Wins the 2015 NJPW G-1 Climax

Oh no, the Arrow is wrestling! Was anyone else impressed by how agile and swift he was moving. He cleared that barricade and top rope with no effort. If I didn't know any better I would think Oliver Queen was a WWE Superstar!

I think he did great out in the ring and backstage with HHH

The best celebrity involvement like that in a long time

Oh no, the Arrow is wrestling! Was anyone else impressed by how agile and swift he was moving. He cleared that barricade and top rope with no effort. If I didn't know any better I would think Oliver Queen was a WWE Superstar!
I think he did great out in the ring and backstage with HHH

The best celebrity involvement like that in a long time
uhhhhh
D6CK1InITsfP.jpg

ogcbmfyz708hjvmjfl6n.jpg

how soon we forget 
mean.gif

Last edited:
I'm trying to get in that NTWT fantasy football league too.

Not trying to see Sting in a tag match personally, not crazy about the angle either.

In the ntwt football league!!!

What league tho BPL, BBVA, Bundesliga, Series A...... Hopefully it's the BPL taking aguero first pick b.

Last edited:
I would do it but I only care about the draft and after that I lose interest.

How about we have a fantasy wrestling fed?

Draft wrestlers. Track wins and loses..etc?

I would do it but I only care about the draft and after that I lose interest.

How about we have a fantasy wrestling fed?

Draft wrestlers. Track wins and loses..etc?

Dropthebelt.com has a fantasy league you can sign up for..I guess they track wins/losses for you just like any other sport's fantasy leagues..

Dropthebelt.com has a fantasy league you can sign up for..I guess they track wins/losses for you just like any other sport's fantasy leagues..
Who is interested? I think this might be cool.

Uso is cool and all, but he hangs around those girlS too damn much. He is cool though. I know it is for TV so I might not even know what the hell I am talking about

Who is interested? I think this might be cool.

Uso is cool and all, but he hangs around those girlS too damn much. He is cool though. I know it is for TV so I might not even know what the hell I am talking about

I'm definitely down to do a fantasy league..Who else wants to join?

Back
Top Bottom