Wrestling Thread July 25-31 | 7/27 - Cena Wins WWE Title, Cena vs Punk @ SummerSlam to Unify Titles

Does Cole really not know what a Texas Cloverleaf is? "Almost like a sharpshooter"

a-ry cant keep a cloverleak locked in !$!, cole callin that "a uhh..uhhh looks like a sharpshooter!!" -_-

a-ry cant keep a cloverleak locked in !$!, cole callin that "a uhh..uhhh looks like a sharpshooter!!" -_-

texas cloverleaf
pimp.gif

Is A-Rly the only other guy in the E who does the spinebuster aside from HHH?

Although HHH delivered it better...Ry always reminds me of HHH when he does it.

Is A-Rly the only other guy in the E who does the spinebuster aside from HHH?

Although HHH delivered it better...Ry always reminds me of HHH when he does it.

Originally Posted by Captain Charisma85

Are you mad at the tournament concept because of who is in it? Or just in general 4w, I really don't think it is that bad of an idea, we've got what we wanted, NO PUNK and they are keeping the storyline in tact. The only gripe I could see with it is the contestants, but I like it, a lot of fresh faces in the mix, even though it'll probably come down to Mysterio/Miz with Mysterio winning and Del Rio cashing in.
You're right.  I kind of had a knee jerk reaction.  WWE/Vince needed to make an immediate decision on what to do about Punk leaving with the WWE Title.  This is the best scenario, and also sets up the inevitable interim champion vs actual champion match when Punk returns which will be awesome.

Originally Posted by Captain Charisma85

Are you mad at the tournament concept because of who is in it? Or just in general 4w, I really don't think it is that bad of an idea, we've got what we wanted, NO PUNK and they are keeping the storyline in tact. The only gripe I could see with it is the contestants, but I like it, a lot of fresh faces in the mix, even though it'll probably come down to Mysterio/Miz with Mysterio winning and Del Rio cashing in.
You're right.  I kind of had a knee jerk reaction.  WWE/Vince needed to make an immediate decision on what to do about Punk leaving with the WWE Title.  This is the best scenario, and also sets up the inevitable interim champion vs actual champion match when Punk returns which will be awesome.

Back
Top Bottom