Wrestling Thread July 25-31 | 7/27 - Cena Wins WWE Title, Cena vs Punk @ SummerSlam to Unify Titles

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]repackaging reintroducing morrison?........i have no respect for that guy and him being called a man.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]repackaging reintroducing morrison?........i have no respect for that guy and him being called a man.[/color]

Any1 think they saving Zack Ryder til John Morrison gets back? Fued them or even put em together as a team?

morrison and im that one are alot alike

they both can't cut promos
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
COME AT ME BRO!!!!!!!!!

Any1 think they saving Zack Ryder til John Morrison gets back? Fued them or even put em together as a team?

morrison and im that one are alot alike

they both can't cut promos
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
COME AT ME BRO!!!!!!!!!

Dammit you guys are dampening my hopes for Championship Tournament tonight.
laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

A few weeks ago Truth was getting a decent pop when he came to the ring, now it's virtually nonexistent.
30t6p3b.gif

Damn shame.

laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

A few weeks ago Truth was getting a decent pop when he came to the ring, now it's virtually nonexistent.
30t6p3b.gif

Damn shame.

Originally Posted by toine2983

laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Damn shame.
This Green Bay crowd is garbage.

Originally Posted by toine2983

laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Damn shame.
This Green Bay crowd is garbage.

All I'm gonna say about Raw is.... that c-sucker Miz better NOT win the title tonight. He's the only person whose title reign I hated more than that chihuahua Mysterio.

All I'm gonna say about Raw is.... that c-sucker Miz better NOT win the title tonight. He's the only person whose title reign I hated more than that chihuahua Mysterio.

Back
Top Bottom