Wrestling Thread July 25-31 | 7/27 - Cena Wins WWE Title, Cena vs Punk @ SummerSlam to Unify Titles

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 Twagga's face!!

Originally Posted by BayBuryYa

All I'm gonna say about Raw is.... that c-sucker Miz better NOT win the title tonight. He's the only person whose title reign I hated more than that chihuahua Mysterio.

swaggers was so much worse

Originally Posted by BayBuryYa

All I'm gonna say about Raw is.... that c-sucker Miz better NOT win the title tonight. He's the only person whose title reign I hated more than that chihuahua Mysterio.

swaggers was so much worse

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]come on now.... you don't want these problems ghims. go back to makin crappy predictions and dreaming you were a Real man.[/color]

Cena is going to win it.

Corporate champ. I kinda feel it for some reason especially since they are showing the spinner belt.

Major swerve tonight in my eyes

Cena is going to win it.

Corporate champ. I kinda feel it for some reason especially since they are showing the spinner belt.

Major swerve tonight in my eyes

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]come on now.... you don't want these problems ghims. go back to makin crappy predictions and dreaming you were a Real man.[/color]

Originally Posted by Furrell

Originally Posted by toine2983

Dammit you guys are dampening my hopes for Championship Tournament tonight.
laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

A few weeks ago Truth was getting a decent pop when he came to the ring, now it's virtually nonexistent.
30t6p3b.gif

Damn shame.
This Green Bay crowd is garbage.

Yeah you have a point.

At least Truth got the win.

Back
Top Bottom