Wrestling Thread July 25-31 | 7/27 - Cena Wins WWE Title, Cena vs Punk @ SummerSlam to Unify Titles

Originally Posted by DangerousG

Originally Posted by codyj1326

Did Cole just call a Texas Cloverleaf a Sharpshooter!?

I dont blame him. What a piss poor excuse of a cloverleaf.

On the other hand, Cole is a piss poor excuse of an announcer.

Originally Posted by DangerousG

Originally Posted by codyj1326

Did Cole just call a Texas Cloverleaf a Sharpshooter!?

I dont blame him. What a piss poor excuse of a cloverleaf.

On the other hand, Cole is a piss poor excuse of an announcer.

Yeah, upon further thought, I think I am with you guys... No champion crowned tonight, I think it may lead into a multi-man main even at Summerfest for the "interim Champion."

It is so incredibly ironic that Twitter is frozen with CM Punk's tweet being the most recent tweet on my timeline.  It's been there for 34 minutes now.  Awesome.

Yeah, upon further thought, I think I am with you guys... No champion crowned tonight, I think it may lead into a multi-man main even at Summerfest for the "interim Champion."

It is so incredibly ironic that Twitter is frozen with CM Punk's tweet being the most recent tweet on my timeline.  It's been there for 34 minutes now.  Awesome.

I have a feeling Del Rio will lose the tournament but still cashing in for the title later on tonight

I have a feeling Del Rio will lose the tournament but still cashing in for the title later on tonight

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]just caught up with the dvr.... damn that cloverleaf was ugly. and way to go not knowing your moveset cole, especially something like a cloverleaf that's been around for decades. [/color]
30t6p3b.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] God i can't stand the announce teams. They're so bad.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]just caught up with the dvr.... damn that cloverleaf was ugly. and way to go not knowing your moveset cole, especially something like a cloverleaf that's been around for decades. [/color]
30t6p3b.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] God i can't stand the announce teams. They're so bad.[/color]

Find it weird the NFL is promoting the Packers when they announce all season how they compare vs the MNF

Find it weird the NFL is promoting the Packers when they announce all season how they compare vs the MNF

Laurinitas reminds me of JBL/Marty Funkhouser hybrid.
laugh.gif

I don't understand  why some of you have gripes with the tournament tonight.

This is better than same recycled Cena 2 on handicap matches we were getting prior to the Punk storyline.

Now, if you a new champion isn't crown, feel free to gripe to your hearts content.
laugh.gif

I hope ADR doesn't win tonight, not because I don't want to see him have a title reign but because he's the MITB winner and letting him win tonight and still have the MITB briefcase would be redundant.

Laurinitas reminds me of JBL/Marty Funkhouser hybrid.
laugh.gif

I don't understand  why some of you have gripes with the tournament tonight.

This is better than same recycled Cena 2 on handicap matches we were getting prior to the Punk storyline.

Now, if you a new champion isn't crown, feel free to gripe to your hearts content.
laugh.gif

I hope ADR doesn't win tonight, not because I don't want to see him have a title reign but because he's the MITB winner and letting him win tonight and still have the MITB briefcase would be redundant.

Back
Top Bottom