Wrestling Thread July 25-31 | 7/27 - Cena Wins WWE Title, Cena vs Punk @ SummerSlam to Unify Titles

I think Del Rio walks out with the title tonight. But I'm starving to waver on Del Rio unless Ricardo is back soon.

I don't know how I feel bout this, del rioIs my dude but he has the briefcase sooo I Think ima go with Kofi, but slowly starting to likeA corn

I don't know how I feel bout this, del rioIs my dude but he has the briefcase sooo I Think ima go with Kofi, but slowly starting to likeA corn

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by horchata kid

I'm hoping Daniel Bryan cashes in.

When the MITB was at WrestleMania, the winner could cash in with either champion.  But now since there is a MITB match for each brand, the briefcases are brand specific.  So Daniel Bryan will only be cashing in for the World Heavyweight Championship.

ah, that clears that up. Thanks.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by horchata kid

I'm hoping Daniel Bryan cashes in.

When the MITB was at WrestleMania, the winner could cash in with either champion.  But now since there is a MITB match for each brand, the briefcases are brand specific.  So Daniel Bryan will only be cashing in for the World Heavyweight Championship.

ah, that clears that up. Thanks.

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Ive read this idea:
Del Rio somehow gets the new WWE Championship
Punk returns at Survivor Series
We see a new version of HBK vs Ramon, champ vs champ

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]good call ol boy.[/color]

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Ive read this idea:
Del Rio somehow gets the new WWE Championship
Punk returns at Survivor Series
We see a new version of HBK vs Ramon, champ vs champ

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]good call ol boy.[/color]

Miz wearing Pradas
pimp.gif

Does Cole really not know what a Texas Cloverleaf is? "Almost like a sharpshooter"

Back
Top Bottom