Wrestling Thread July 11-18/WWE Live Draft July 19th/ WWE Champ is Who The Hell Knows

View media item 2100361
hug04.gif

You are Vince and Austin is nostalgia

Welcome to NTWT :nthat:

I'm coming home... Thank you.

View media item 2100372

I don't understand how the company that produced the cWc is the same company that produces RAW and Smackdowns.

I was blown away last night, and yall know it is hard to please me.

But, I only ask for one thing. Don't present a sport I love like a damn joke. Cwc did the exact opposite man.

Everything I asked for
Yeah I said the same thing last night it's hard to believe it's the same company that does raw, Smackdown and PPV'S.

Brie looks like '98 Edge in that first pic

Again, Ho Ho Lun should've taken the opening pin. Saez is kind of a beefy CW, but he was alright. Ibushi, Cedric, and Gran Metalik were the clear standouts for me. Liked Uso #3 as well.

I thought HoHum was pretty bad..And that Saez guy was decent, but he was selling stuff way too much..Every move he took seemed like his soul was being ripped from his body..

Ibushi and Maluta, to me, were the best of the first episode..I think that French guy was very solid too..Don't know why he didn't get the W..

ADR interview --
Remaining goals and retirement: "I want to become champion one more time and there is one more title I would need to win in WWE to say, “I have won all the titles you have to win in this company” which is the Intercontinental title. Once it’s done, I think I am ready to say goodbye to the sport. I think I have 3-5 more years in wrestling and I am hoping I spend all those years in WWE."
Quick thoughts on some wrestlers:

• Shinsuke Nakamura: "Amazing talent."

• Kevin Owens: "Strong wrestler." (laughs and says he wanted to say something else)

• Dean Ambrose: "One of my favorite opponents."

• Enzo and Big Cass: "The best tag team at the moment."

• Seth Rollins: "No comment."

• Sasha Banks: "Beautiful girl."

• Bray Wyatt: "One of my best friends."

^shade at Seth?

ADR comes across as an entitled douche to me just because he was a big deal in Mexico.

Nakamura's toukon was on 30 thousand 100 million last night :lol: My man was in agony then all good within a minute.

Forgot how good Finn is, didn't really like his program with Joe.

cWc was great. Can't wait to see the gawd ZSJ in the finals :pimp:

Hoho for me was the worst performer from last night. Would rate him a 4.8.

H's second act my end up being better than his first.

ADR interview --

Remaining goals and retirement: "I want to become champion one more time and there is one more title I would need to win in WWE to say, “I have won all the titles you have to win in this company” which is the Intercontinental title. Once it’s done, I think I am ready to say goodbye to the sport. I think I have 3-5 more years in wrestling and I am hoping I spend all those years in WWE."

Quick thoughts on some wrestlers:

• Shinsuke Nakamura: "Amazing talent."

• Kevin Owens: "Strong wrestler." (laughs and says he wanted to say something else)

• Dean Ambrose: "One of my favorite opponents."

• Enzo and Big Cass: "The best tag team at the moment."

• Seth Rollins: "No comment."

• Sasha Banks: "Beautiful girl."

• Bray Wyatt: "One of my best friends."

So I guess forgot about them building a program about how he really wants to win the IC title, right? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom