Wrestling Thread July 11-18/WWE Live Draft July 19th/ WWE Champ is Who The Hell Knows

was worried about that enzo toss after his last flub. enjoying this match so far . rusev v dolph was ok but idk how believable a match w ryder is. ryder just seems so frail compared to him

Last edited:
Finn needs to go up like now. There's nothing left in NXT

Repeat as champion is pretty much it.

But what's there for him on the main roster either?

NXT would benefit from a secondary title...Network Championship or something. Give other matches a purpose.

Regarding the WWE Draft that takes place on Tuesday night, F4Wonline.com notes that there are plans to break up some of the tag teams.

Paving the way for a reverend d-Von return...

Regarding the WWE Draft that takes place on Tuesday night, F4Wonline.com notes that there are plans to break up some of the tag teams.

Perfect way to build up singles stars. Dudleys for sure.

Breezango needs to be the tag champs on Smackfest though.

The closer it gets the more I'm not looking forward to the draft.

I understand the why and that it will all work out eventually but I'm so used to how things are I don't want to see the major changes.

Excited about Smackdown going live weekly however.

Batista needs to return then.

Movie $$$ > WWE $$$

WWE can't give him the amount of money = to what he's gonna make off GoTG 2 & the 2 big Avengers sequel..Plua whatever money he gets from merchandise and other projects he's working on..So dude could give 2 shts about burning s bridge..

Perfect way to build up singles stars. Dudleys for sure.

Breezango needs to be the tag champs on Smackfest though.

Lucha Dragons should split up too so they can finally pull the trigger on that gay hairdresser gimmick for kalisto and leave the trampoline for sin.

I still need to be put in the loop on why Bob Backlund is on WWE programming in 2016.

Back
Top Bottom