Wrestling Thread July 11-18/WWE Live Draft July 19th/ WWE Champ is Who The Hell Knows

And what were your feelings on Osprey/Richochet? That was unnecessary.

That match was awful..Way too choreographed and zero selling..That wasnt wrestling..That was rhythmic gymnastics..

Last edited:
On a scale of 1-Ryback, how safe is the WWE going to be with the draft? 1 being extremely safe and Ryback being shocking.

Smackdown is going to be the A+++++ show if KO and Rollins is on it.

I enjoy them both more in commentary :lol:

Last edited:
Regarding the WWE Draft that takes place on Tuesday night, F4Wonline.com notes that there are plans to break up some of the tag teams.

Paving the way for a reverend d-Von return...

The Collection plate is byke :lol:

Not to mention if Bully Ray is finally able to come thru on WWETV and those CALVES :lol:

Jericho podcast with Anderson, Gallows and Styles that released today is hilarious. Just shooting the **** and man they got me rolling with some of the stuff they're talking about :lol:

Jericho podcast with Anderson, Gallows and Styles that released today is hilarious. Just shooting the **** and man they got me rolling with some of the stuff they're talking about :lol:

I'll probably give it a listen during work. The one Jericho did with just Anderson & Gallows was comedy :lol:

bully ray spitting high up into the air and catching it in his mouth was weird but funny.

What are the chances that Nakamura's match with Thami Thayn will be the best he'll have in the WWE? It feels like after every one of his matches, it gets the "well it wasn't as good as the one with Thayn comment? I feel bad for the guy, he's been putting in work.

Jericho podcast with Anderson, Gallows and Styles that released today is hilarious. Just shooting the **** and man they got me rolling with some of the stuff they're talking about
laugh.gif
I'll probably give it a listen during work. The one Jericho did with just Anderson & Gallows was comedy
laugh.gif
Anderson/Gallows doing the AJ voice impersonations =    
roll.gif

Gallows is a goofy dude

What are the chances that Nakamura's match with Thami Thayn will be the best he'll have in the WWE? It feels like after every one of his matches, it gets the "well it wasn't as good as the one with Thayn comment? I feel bad for the guy, he's been putting in work.

I think if they ever go down that route Nakamura/Rollins could easily top it

Thats not the problem imo. This is no knock on naka but he needs to switch it up a bit. Every match hea had so far been the same sequences. Like the one where he slams his opponent to the ground then tries to stomp them the swing kick them.

Feel bad for a guy because he can't top a 5* match from hid past?

Back
Top Bottom