Wrestling Thread July 11-18/WWE Live Draft July 19th/ WWE Champ is Who The Hell Knows

I saw Tommy Dreamer speak at an event a few months ago and he told a story (apologies if this is also in the podcast, I haven't listened to it) about wanting to get actually, legitimately shot with a sniper rifle for an angle. He thought it would really sell some ECW storyline if someone hired a sniper and shot him for real, but in the shoulder or arm or something, so he wouldn't actually die. Paul Heyman liked the idea, but was mostly worried about the shooter missing and hitting a fan, leading to a lawsuit.

Terry Funk eventually talked them out of it, but hilariously his reasoning was that if someone shoots you and you don't legitimately murder him in your next match, you'll lose credibility with the fans and kill the promotion. He cited a time his father had been legitimately shot in the *** during a match and the same thing happened.

:rofl: :rofl:

hesindhsksnjsbekshdidizneeuqvdhiekns

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I been working out outside I got a tan I went from the rock to ADR. None of them DC workouts I brought kettle bells and a heavy Medicine ball to the park. Plus running. Making ALL KINDS Of Gains all KINDSSSSS
Nice man. I just signed up for a free month pass to a crossfit gym that just opened up. Been goin for the last two weeks now. Definitely like it

gallows sounds like a funny *** dude I gotta check out that new one they did with Y2AJ

Nice man. I just signed up for a free month pass to a crossfit gym that just opened up. Been goin for the last two weeks now. Definitely like it
Nice You going to get the Seth Rollins body. You been doing the WOD or doing your own thing?

I forgot I had all these damn muscles.

Achy as **** man

but this DC belly gotta go

Damn, so both Bork and Ramen on the juice?

Guess Migos is going over at Summerfest 
laugh.gif

@macbk

Back
Top Bottom