Wrestling Thread July 11-18/WWE Live Draft July 19th/ WWE Champ is Who The Hell Knows

Yeah they do. Fams was caught cansecoing in one sport how they gonna let him work at another company especially after they suspended reigns not to long ago

they may have to pull him from ss

but i would think that he may technically have to fail a wwe administered test for them to suspend as a wellness violation
but anyone can be pulled from any show if they want, regardless

Let's hope for a contaminated sample or something. If he's really been tested 10x or whatever more than one sample should pop positive imo.

If it comes out as true though a huge letdown for me. Can't get down with cheating.

Makes him look bad. UFC and Dana. WWE and Vince. That's a no win look.

Let's hope for a contaminated sample or something. If he's really been tested 10x or whatever more than one sample should pop positive imo.

If it comes out as true though a huge letdown for me. Can't get down with cheating.

You want him to be clean sooooo bad :lol:

Same people that were praying that Jones B sample came back clean :lol:

This is the wrestling thread and I've reported everyone who was talking about UFC fighter Brock Lesnar

Vince has to suspend Bork..If he don't then the negative publicity is gonna take away from the brand split and SummerFest..Plus if he tested + for PED's then his cheating asz deserves it..

BK Fashion's impersonation of Nature Boy --

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom