Wrestling Thread July 11-18/WWE Live Draft July 19th/ WWE Champ is Who The Hell Knows

:wow: now i just hope the game fixes the bugs from last year and adds more cuts scenes to universe and career and 2k can have all my monies
Game will never be modern until there is CPU logic for each character and all cpu wrestlers don't wrestle the same

Are you 4?

What are you going to do with the autograph other than look at it? Dont do it Pats
Are you 4?

Yes, we know you are against autographs DC. Lol. I really want to get the walking dead autographs but I know the line will be ridic for that. I figure no that many people will be in line for Mundo. Lol. I'm not a big autograph guy either but I kinda want to do everything at least once at SDCC (autograph, panel, etc.).

Scumbag move by 2K to make Nakamura "exclusive" to the NXT edition.

Anyone not wanting to cough up $99 will have to wait 'til February or March to get him.

More than likely they'll announce that he's in the season pass as a part of the usual NXT pack they drop.

Glad he's in 2K17 though. 
pimp.gif

Just peeped the Finn/Shinsuke match.

Good match and I give Finn a hard time a lot , but he was probably the better guy last night. Shinsukes refusal to sell his knee was pathetic :lol: :smh:

I actually really disliked this match because if the complete lack of selling...

I can't wait to be able to watch SD again..Going back to a live show will be great for us fans that don't watch cause of the spoilers..

Daivari should've won

Cedric's finisher is :pimp:

That dude who wrestled Ibushi could've gotten seriously hurt trying to jump over the ropes

D Bry and Ranallo were great

Last edited:
I can't wait to be able to watch SD again..Going back to a live show will be great for us fans that don't watch cause of the spoilers..

Yep this is me too.

I don't watch TNA either for that reason. Well that and I'm just not interested in what they are doing.

Damn it is dry in here. :lol: :smh: I would post about smackdown but it looks like i am the only person watching it.

Back
Top Bottom