Wrestling Thread July 11-18/WWE Live Draft July 19th/ WWE Champ is Who The Hell Knows

TJ Perkins lets goooooooooo
Philippines lets goooooo 
pimp.gif

So out of 32 guys do they sign anyone ? At least a handful.wwe just needs to get that cruiserweight division back but they would just ruin it

I can see what yall are saying about that Ho Ho Lun dude now that I've seen the show. He could be an interesting prospect for the Performance Center tho.

@3dgarfly23 your boy Gran Metalik is legit.

Cedric :pimp: dude is basically Crews with a personality. And as someone that hasn't seen much of Cedric's matches, that Lumbar Check is viscous :x legit tensed up when I saw that

Maluta almost botched really bad, he recovered nicely though. Dude has one of the best superkicks I've seen in a while man.

Kota did his thing too :pimp:

Ibushi/Alexander in the next round :pimp: :pimp:

Nakamura definitely didnt sell the knee but how could he ?most of his offense is knee strikes so idk.dope match though.

Yo ive dead seen that maluta dude around places and some gym shows around nyc.cooll to see dude out there.never knew he was somoan.even though he almost peeped himself.good match though.alrxander is the COOL ,skilled black dude wwe been looking for i think

Rise and shine NTWT :nthat: the Network has a replay of the CWC, right? Will try to watch later tn.

anyone else agree with me that daniel bryan sucks on commentary ? he really is bad and brought the show down for me.. this stuff is all cool and different but seems too choreographed for me.
@John2st you my dude but ill have to disagree with all of that.that was some great crusierweight action.dbry was head and shoulders above anyone else doing commentary in the wwe not named mauro or graves.guess not saying much

Last edited:
CWC was awesome last night. Mauro and DBry were great on commentary, made it feel like a sporting event with a commentator and an analyst. They really are making this feel like an event more than just a disorganized weekly set of matches. love the tale of the tape, love the bracket, love the way there is a hand raised after every match, love the way the refs communicate with the wrestlers before and after the match. it feels like a sporting event, really a breath of fresh air,
A+

Ever since I found out that Goldberg was the pre-order bonus for this year's 2k game, I've gotten the wrestling itch again. :smh:

I told myself I'd never go back - I stopped watching all together around summer '06 after years of being a diehard fan, collecting every DVD, autobiography and action figure released - here I am, 28 about to be 29 years old, looking back at old ECW matches like Jerry Lynn vs RVD and PPV's like Living Dangerously '99 :smh:

What have I gotten myself into? I've been pondering buying that Sting "Into the Light" Blu Ray for a week now :smh: I know if I buy it, it'll just open the flood gates and down the rabbit hole I go.

I have almost no interest in the current product however, this is all nostalgic for me.

I guess there's worse things than an innocent nostalgic wrestling hobby, right?

Ever since I found out that Goldberg was the pre-order bonus for this year's 2k game, I've gotten the wrestling itch again. :smh:

I told myself I'd never go back - I stopped watching all together around summer '06 after years of being a diehard fan, collecting every DVD, autobiography and action figure released - here I am, 28 about to be 29 years old, looking back at old ECW matches like Jerry Lynn vs RVD and PPV's like Living Dangerously '99 :smh:

What have I gotten myself into? I've been pondering buying that Sting "Into the Light" Blu Ray for a week now :smh: I know if I buy it, it'll just open the flood gates and down the rabbit hole I go.

I have almost no interest in the current product however, this is all nostalgic for me.

I guess there's worse things than an innocent nostalgic wrestling hobby, right?

View media item 2100361
hug04.gif

You are Vince and Austin is nostalgia

Welcome to NTWT :nthat:

Last edited:
I don't understand how the company that produced the cWc is the same company that produces RAW and Smackdowns.

I was blown away last night, and yall know it is hard to please me.

But, I only ask for one thing. Don't present a sport I love like a damn joke. Cwc did the exact opposite man.

Everything I asked for

@Meangene45 -- Guess you were right

laugh.gif

Quote:
I don't understand how the company that produced the cWc is the same company that produces RAW and Smackdowns.

I was blown away last night, and yall know it is hard to please me.

But, I only ask for one thing. Don't present a sport I love like a damn joke. Cwc did the exact opposite man.

Everything I asked for

@DCAllAmerican
-- you should watch that Ibushi/Maluta match

DC in a fap coma. They did everything he been asking for.

Back
Top Bottom