Wrestling Thread July 11-18/WWE Live Draft July 19th/ WWE Champ is Who The Hell Knows

tumblr_oaa7qh3o9i1u1ljrzo1_500.gif

tumblr_oaa5shDf3m1u1ljrzo1_540.gif

tumblr_oaagpywZSy1s8lkyro1_250.gif

tumblr_oaaevynJ2a1vaosveo1_500.gif

Ima see if the Network is finally done acting up and watch this CWC..

Apparently never eating Popeye's is a sin in the NTWT..Guess I'm gonna have to give it a shot even though I don't really dig fast food chicken..What do y'all recommend for a first timer?..

Gran Metalik looks pretty solid in the ring..

I really dig the silver ropes and purple trim/logos in the ring..Gives me an old school WCW vibe..

Watched the whole cwc and naka/balor match while running on the thread mill at the gym. Dudes next to me were peeping my phone.

Just peeped the Finn/Shinsuke match.

Good match and I give Finn a hard time a lot , but he was probably the better guy last night. Shinsukes refusal to sell his knee was pathetic :lol: :smh:

This Ibushi/Maluta match is the best of the night..I saw a lot of comments about Kota's Pele kick, but I think Maluta's super kick was even better..It was easily one of the best I've ever seen..Perfectly placed and actually looked real..Both guys did an excellent job..

anyone else agree with me that daniel bryan sucks on commentary ? he really is bad and brought the show down for me.. this stuff is all cool and different but seems too choreographed for me.
I don't know WHAT you are talking about Johns

Back
Top Bottom