Wrestling Thread July 11-18/WWE Live Draft July 19th/ WWE Champ is Who The Hell Knows

Need Orton to come through the crowd and hit Brock with a RKO after his fight on Saturday. Imagine getting a Breaking News notification from the Network saying Orton hit Brock with a RKO in the hallways after UFC 200 went off the air :smokin

Need Orton to come through the crowd and hit Brock with a RKO after his fight on Saturday. Imagine getting a Breaking News notification from the Network saying Orton hit Brock with a RKO in the hallways after UFC 200 went off the air :smokin

Not bad

Good lord Enzo botched that dive like crazy :x :rofl: he's used to Big Cass helping him out with that

Dude seriously just hit the top rope, and dropped between the ring and The Club. Then that exploder suplex was ugly too. They gotta get him outta the ring already before he kills himself lol.

Good lord Enzo botched that dive like crazy :x :rofl: he's used to Big Cass helping him out with that

Dude seriously just hit the top rope, and dropped between the ring and The Club. Then that exploder suplex was ugly too. They gotta get him outta the ring already before he kills himself lol.

Seriously :lol: :lol: looks like Enzo needs Cass just as much as Cass needs Enzo. Big Cass is a green yet decent worker that is kinda weak on the mic, and Enzo is a stud on the mic but is Lacey Von Erich in the ring :rofl:

Brock vs Orton being announced like this is very anti-climactic. There's no backstory at all other than them being in OVW together

Brock vs Orton being announced like this is very anti-climactic. There's no backstory at all other than them being in OVW together
See, this is what I agree with. Would've been dope to have Brock and Heyman out there cutting a promo and then have Orton literally RKO him out of nowhere. Makes Orton look strong right off the bat and actually makes it interesting.

Who can match up with Block?

It's actually the perfect match.

Orton = long history of weak shoulders / getting shoulder injuries
Bork = German suplexes all day

How does Orton not match up with Brock? Don't see how it feels like a throwaway match at all...

I'm not saying the match will be bad.

Its basically what Meangene said. Match was thrown together with no hype at all, its just here cause they needed an obligatory Brock match for the big event.

Last edited:
Seriously :lol: :lol: looks like Enzo needs Cass just as much as Cass needs Enzo. Big Cass is a green yet decent worker that is kinda weak on the mic, and Enzo is a stud on the mic but is Lacey Von Erich in the ring :rofl:

You good right now man? Just saw all the craziness popping off down your way.

I want Rusev to break bad for the next year and then face Brock at WM
I'd be cool with this but I can't see them building him as a legit WWE Championship contender within the next year. Brock isn't facing dudes that aren't on that level.

At the very least the WWE needs to send him to be front row and get him on UFC cameras...

I'd be cool with this but I can't see them building him as a legit WWE Championship contender within the next year. Brock isn't facing dudes that aren't on that level.

You're right

I swear if he puts Ryder over :x :smh: :rolleyes :frown:

You good right now man? Just saw all the craziness popping off down your way.

I'm in Houston, that happened in Dallas, but that's wild, I've been following everything as it's been happening. Some crazy and disgusting stuff going on right now

wwe is praying lesnar wins Saturday. and then wins the belt.

when did wwe first use the corny stage they have now for ppv? like when did they do away with custom entrances for every ppv and start sticking to the raw set up? btw what's up haven't been around in a min. been getting **** together. buying a ring and a house gotta grow up.

Going through the show now, jus came across the Enzo part. I pray this guy starts to take it easy. I recorded the replay for those who wanna see it.
https://vid.me/d0Up
Enzo needs to calm down. Dude got a concussion from that Vaudevillains match less than 2 months after his main roster debut.

He botches a few more times like this and he'll only be a manager going forward.

Last edited:
I'm in Houston, that happened in Dallas, but that's wild, I've been following everything as it's been happening. Some crazy and disgusting stuff going on right now

My bad man. All I could remember was TX haha. It's all heartbreaking to me.

Damn Chena stole the catch the opponent midair and then roll into the Fishermab's carry position transistion from Brock :smh:

wwe is praying lesnar wins Saturday. and then wins the belt.

when did wwe first use the corny stage they have now for ppv? like when did they do away with custom entrances for every ppv and start sticking to the raw set up? btw what's up haven't been around in a min. been getting **** together. buying a ring and a house gotta grow up.

Feels like 3-4 years ago. There was something about "budget cuts" with the WWE's production, which is why very people have pyro (Del Rio got everything taken away before he went to LU, cars, pyro, etc), Wade Barrett got his Bad News tower taken away (and gimmick killed) during that time as well. Budget cuts making everything look second rate, just flipping colors and that's it

Back
Top Bottom