Wrestling Thread July 11-18/WWE Live Draft July 19th/ WWE Champ is Who The Hell Knows

It been almost 2 yrs since they use the Raw/SD setup for PPV. That's what happens when we pay 9.99 for the network, the PPV start looking 9.99.

Last edited:
They had official merch tents set up here by like 2pm for an 8pm show. That was the easiest route BY FAR, if you can pull it off. But I was able to buy my stuff at like 4, then walk back to my buddy's place and chill til showtime. If not, try to go straight to the merch stand as soon as you walk in. Once the doors opened, the merch lines were ridiculous. The more limited stuff started selling out fairly quickly, and as one booth would sell out, folks would move to the next one for the same item. All of the posters and LE shirts were gone by 8:15. Only reason I know is because my little bro had me running around for a shirt and I was watching it happen lol.
Thanks man. Concert starts at 630pm. I'm off of work that day at 12 so I'm gonna head straight over to cop a poster. Pic of your poster?

As a Randall fan...I fully expect him to catch a clubberin.
laugh.gif
mean.gif
That RKO counter from the F-5 is gonna be Gawdlike though.
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
F5 into RKO
sick.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif
IM DIZZY 
eek.gif

I'd be cool with this but I can't see them building him as a legit WWE Championship contender within the next year. Brock isn't facing dudes that aren't on that level.

But dean was.... :rolleyes

Hey man, I have to. I am fat and out of shape. I have no choice :rolleyes

Good for you man. Let's not hope after you took that pic you then added cheese bacon and ranch all over that and threw away the veggies or gave it to your cat or whatever.... :rolleyes

Last edited:
But dean was.... :rolleyes
Dean being in the Shield automatically puts him in a higher regard than Rusev. They really botched that Lesnar/Ambrose feud though. Gave the match like 5 minutes at Wrestlemania, and didn't have Dean actually acting like a "lunatic fringe."

Dean being in the Shield automatically puts him in a higher regard than Rusev. They really botched that Lesnar/Ambrose feud though. Gave the match like 5 minutes at Wrestlemania, and didn't have Dean actually acting like a "lunatic fringe."

They built it up with the hardcore legends giving him things to take into battle and then they were hardly used.

Dean has lost a step imo. He was the second best of the Shield at the time.

They built it up with the hardcore legends giving him things to take into battle and then they were hardly used.

Dean has lost a step imo. He was the second best of the Shield at the time.
Even in the shield his in ring was overrated. Only reason everyone thought he was legit was cause of his mic work

Being 2nd best of the Shield isnt even saying anything when there are only 3 members :lol:

Reign was green af at the time too, but when he made those hot tags in the multi-man matches :pimp:

I get that they wanted Reigns to be the face of the company, but he would've been better suited if they kept his character the same when he was in the Shield. Don't talk much, just come out and beat people up.

I get that they wanted Reigns to be the face of the company, but he would've been better suited if they kept his character the same when he was in the Shield. Don't talk much, just come out and beat people up.
Been saying that for two years now.

Should have given him a manager who could talk and we'd be in a completely different place right now.

Should have given him a manager who could talk and we'd be in a completely different place right now.

Watching that Goldberg thing they have on the Network, that was the blueprint right there (minus Regal match) on how to let something grow organically. He would've been super over by now.

Nike is 20 years too late :lol:

But this probably has to do with The Rock teaming up with UnderArmour.

Back
Top Bottom