Wrestling Thread July 11-18/WWE Live Draft July 19th/ WWE Champ is Who The Hell Knows

Those of you calling for Dana to let the twins breathe a little just got your wish. My goodness, she's packin'.

Dana [emoji]128525[/emoji]

KO is gold :lol:

I watch every match he is on commentary for from beginning to end and I don't usually do that anymore unless someone like Brock or Rock is in the ring. He's so good. Gonna be the new Lawler circa late 90s after his career winds down

Just got the message also. Man Orton going to get washed. I hope Orton comes back in shape last time dude had a belly when he came back.

Anit his girl Dominican or Puerto Rican? Mans is coming back fat. All that mofongo, pernil, tostones, patillitos, empanadas he been eating

You guys want Brock to win his UFC fight or not? :nerd:

if he wins - he'll have to wash orton extra clean!

Last edited:
Just got the message also. Man Orton going to get washed. I hope Orton comes back in shape last time dude had a belly when he came back.
As a Randall fan...I fully expect him to catch a clubberin. :lol: :smh: That RKO counter from the F-5 is gonna be Gawdlike though. :smokin :pimp:

Running back SD right now, Jericho's chest looks like an acme anvil fell on it. Also, always forget how ****** these recent opening intros have been. Don't think I've heard a good one since 2005

Back
Top Bottom