Wrestling Thread July 11-18/WWE Live Draft July 19th/ WWE Champ is Who The Hell Knows

So can we talk freely now about Lesnar's opponent at SSlam or does SD have to air first?

tumblr_n8asibM6De1ql0k28o3_250.gif
tumblr_n8asibM6De1ql0k28o4_250.gif

tumblr_n8asibM6De1ql0k28o5_250.gif
tumblr_n8asibM6De1ql0k28o6_250.gif

I mention Draymond Greens name and get suspended

Dudes in here talking about a Washed Up Band for 2 pages.

Cool

Peep Game Peep Game why did Jeff just fall from the sign is it something I am missing is it because of the fire it came across as weird

Edit looking at that gif the sign was on fire?

Last edited:
Peep Game Peep Game why did Jeff just fall from the sign is it something I am missing is it because of the fire it came across as weird

Edit looking at that gif the sign was on fire?

i think it was the sign being set on fire. There was so much going on when I was watching it on tv, I wasn't even paying attention to who lit it, just seemed random :lol:

i think it was the sign being set on fire. There was so much going on when I was watching it on tv, I wasn't even paying attention to who lit it, just seemed random :lol:
Right when I watched it I saw the ground on fire so much was happening. I am going to watch that part again.

You guys really liked that dumb Hardy vs Hardy match?

I just watched it, I don't get what the hype was about. The roman candles? I can go on vine and watch hundreds of dumbasses shoot flares at each other.

I think I'm missing something

Last edited:
I just watched it, I don't get what the hype was about. The roman candles? I can go on vine and watch hundreds of dumbasses shoot flares at each other.
Clearly nobody thought it was a good match.

It was entertaining. It was stupid. It was funny.

Clearly nobody thought it was a good match.

It was entertaining. It was stupid. It was funny.
The other website I go on for wrestling has all kinds of chubby nerds worshipping it, saying it's better than anything WWE has put out this year etc etc and that they need to make the Wyatts vs New Day match the same thing
indifferent.gif

I've been too busy to check here, I figured it'd be across the board since the "IWC" is filled with a bunch of lemmings.

The other website I go on for wrestling has all kinds of chubby nerds worshipping it, saying it's better than anything WWE has put out this year etc etc and that they need to make the Wyatts vs New Day match the same thing :stoneface:
I've been too busy to check here, I figured it'd be across the board since the "IWC" is filled with a bunch of lemmings.

Nt is filled with those nerds too besides a hand full

Back
Top Bottom