Wrestling Thread July 11-18/WWE Live Draft July 19th/ WWE Champ is Who The Hell Knows

Smart move on that club seating haha. Sound was a little off on our side, but I can't imagine what a nightmare it is to run the board for something like that stadium. I thought it was great overall. I was in absolute shock when Adler came out. Axl looked and sounded great, and like I said, did NOT expect the running and jumping from him coming off that broken leg. Funny enough, my only complaint would be that Slash seemed to be having a bit of an off night on a few songs. Nothing that took away from the show, just not sure what was going on with him. My buddy lives in Ft. Thomas and texted me mid song, saying he could hear Civil War clear as day from his porch lol.

Overall, amazing show/night. Did you snag one of the LE posters that were numbered to 250?

I didn't even see any posters..Would've loved to grab one though..I was able to grab a couple shirts..
View media item 2093760
View media item 2093762

MenacingFearlessGnat.gif

InstructiveFelineHeifer.gif

GorgeousInstructiveConey.gif

HeartyPotableGoldenmantledgroundsquirrel.gif

GlisteningMatureCrustacean.gif

RequiredCandidBear.gif

SnarlingAcceptableAmphibian.gif

FlickeringWhoppingAustraliancurlew.gif

InsistentScaredBeardedcollie.gif

GleamingLateAruanas.gif

PerkyShadyEquine.gif

CreamyPinkHoiho.gif

HealthyGranularGnatcatcher.gif

ShortSociableAltiplanochinchillamouse.gif

DefiantOrangeIndianelephant.gif

EnragedAgreeableEyas.gif

FortunateForthrightIcelandichorse.gif

TinyNegativeAracari.gif

HighImmaculateFeline.gif

jmtujwbh.jpg

PoisedCharmingAsiaticmouflon-size_restricted.gif

3a3k0Zs.jpg

ngXOl98.jpg

3a140a42ff774478baa4b1af63a1dc5b

13573383_303742196629661_876618061_n.jpg

f45tvzwwti7x.jpg

k3o3Gmv.jpg

lSZKjFo.gif

13257142_248468092182367_944250052_n.jpg

KV8pjFi.jpg

Gif8zFZ.jpg

13534385_802386353232354_390718404_n.jpg

13561669_1054673984621423_1722404078_n.jpg

HandmadeTepidKoodoo-size_restricted.gif

7NzE26g.jpg

iAGD5aC.jpg

z53bwjkikr6x.gif

cOqWwD1.gif

13437336_643167592514427_591287497_n.jpg

13561697_584862595025339_629994905_n.jpg

4zCFWLm.jpg

1_770.jpg

1_762.jpg

1_664.jpg

1_735.jpg

I didn't even see any posters..Would've loved to grab one though..I was able to grab a couple shirts..
View media item 2093760
View media item 2093762

Nice! I saw that one, but went for the shirt that had the GnR logo with Cincinnati and the date. The posters and show specific shirts went quick. I lucked out on my merch. Parked at Unheardof around 4 and Phil told me they already had merch tents set up outside. I ran on over and grabbed my stuff so I wouldn't have to deal with it during the show. I'll post a pic of the poster when I get it out of the car.

What up NTWT..Just got home from Guns 'N Roses..How was NXT tonight?..Worth watching?..

I'll be going on the 24th at Metlife and considering how I've waited about 25 years to finally see these guys, excited isn't even the word right now.

One of my friends that saw GnR at Coachella went in with the lowest of expectations and even he said they were pretty damn good

delete! delete! delete!

omg matt hardy is ******* hilarious

is he trying to do a british accent?

Nice! I saw that one, but went for the shirt that had the GnR logo with Cincinnati and the date. The posters and show specific shirts went quick. I lucked out on my merch. Parked at Unheardof around 4 and Phil told me they already had merch tents set up outside. I ran on over and grabbed my stuff so I wouldn't have to deal with it during the show. I'll post a pic of the poster when I get it out of the car.

I wanna grab a poster. How early did you show up at the venue to snatch one?

I wanna grab a poster. How early did you show up at the venue to snatch one?

They had official merch tents set up here by like 2pm for an 8pm show. That was the easiest route BY FAR, if you can pull it off. But I was able to buy my stuff at like 4, then walk back to my buddy's place and chill til showtime. If not, try to go straight to the merch stand as soon as you walk in. Once the doors opened, the merch lines were ridiculous. The more limited stuff started selling out fairly quickly, and as one booth would sell out, folks would move to the next one for the same item. All of the posters and LE shirts were gone by 8:15. Only reason I know is because my little bro had me running around for a shirt and I was watching it happen lol.

Last edited:

I wanted the logo shirt with Cincy on it, but everything above a L was gone by the time we got there..I went to both outside tents and the merch stand for club seating only and it was gone..Every spot said it was the the first one to sellout above a size large..Still very happy with the 2 I got..At least the one with the logo I posted has all the cities on the back..Glad you had fun..It was definitely a once in a lifetime experience..

I wanted the logo shirt with Cincy on it, but everything above a L was gone by the time we got there..I went to both outside tents and the merch stand for club seating only and it was gone..Every spot said it was the the first one to sellout above a size large..Still very happy with the 2 I got..At least the one with the logo I posted has all the cities on the back..Glad you had fun..It was definitely a once in a lifetime experience..

Sounds about right. Even EARLY the merch lines were crazy. Glad you had a good time too, sir! Makes me even more glad that I didn't bother going to the Chinese Democracy tour a few years back haha.

Sounds about right. Even EARLY the merch lines were crazy. Glad you had a good time too, sir! Makes me even more glad that I didn't bother going to the Chinese Democracy tour a few years back haha.

When would you say is the best time to grab a shirt during this concert? During a song you don't like?

Last edited:
When would you say is the best time to grab a shirt during this concert? During a song you don't like?

Not if you want to be sure you get the stuff you want haha. Things were going crazy quick. If you can't get to the merch tents beforehand, just go as soon as you walk in the door and deal with the lines. If you're trying to get any of the show/city specific stuff, it's your best shot.

Dana, Maryse, Naomi, Alexa, Eden, Emma, Rebel :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Just from a couple vignettes I've seen from that recent Matt Hardy character, it's almost on par with Matt Hardy V1 :lol: :lol: I don't know how he came up with it, but it's hilarious

WWE really pushing Brock now that's he's in the Main Event. They should of been promoting his fight since day 1.

Back
Top Bottom