Wrestling Thread July 11-18/WWE Live Draft July 19th/ WWE Champ is Who The Hell Knows

They need to do a doc on the Von Erich's. It's a damn shame :smh:

I was a big fan of Texas Tornado.

What up NTWT..Just got home from Guns 'N Roses..How was NXT tonight?..Worth watching?..

How was Axel

I was real worried he'd sound like crap or barely be able to move around on stage after he broke his ankle (?) not too long ago..But he was great..Vocals were very solid and he was running around on stage like it was the late 80's/early 90's..Band played everything perfectly with no rough spots..They all seemed to be getting along great on stage too..Plus Steven Adler (OG GNR drummer who hasn't played with the band since 1990) came out towards the end and did 2 songs..Overall it was the 2nd best concert I've ever been to..

I wonder if Jon Jones' guy knows Roman Reigns' guy?

The UFC needs to cut ties with him. He's obviously got issues.

I bet Dana wishes he wasn't so petty over a press conference now cancelling the rightful main event.

Brock for the save. I hope he crushes Hunt. Beast. Is. Back.

What up NTWT..Just got home from Guns 'N Roses..How was NXT tonight?..Worth watching?..
I'm seeing them in Foxboro on the 19th and going to Raw in Providence the night before. Should be good times. Going to miss the draft though :frown:

We all knew Crews and VV were gonna flop on the main roster.

Crews wasn't ready. VV were ready, but their gimmick doesn't appeal to casuals. Being tied to the Guerrero family isn't gonna save Aiden English.

The thing about VV is they were actually getting over as they were being booked better than Beat Cena Club. They got extinguished pretty fast though for reasons I don't even know, maybe Enzo & Cass. Crews on the other hand definitely wasn't ready. Only Did NXT for like 6 months, and as of now, it's looking like he needed to stay even longer than Balor has.

Watched some clips of Axl with AC/DC not too long ago and surprised how he sounded.

Yeah, I was surprised too..I thought the AC/DC stint would possible make his voice sound weak since those ac/dc songs are very hard to sing..But he sounded very good and for the most part his voice was clear and on point the whole show..

Sounds like you enjoyed case. I'm going next month with the gf at dodger stadium.

It's a great show man..They had 2 huge screens on each end of the stage so it's easy to see if you're not super close..Plus they had plenty of fireworks and pyro..You'll have a great time..

I'm seeing them in Foxboro on the 19th and going to Raw in Providence the night before. Should be good times. Going to miss the draft though :frown:

You won't be disappointed..I don't know what kind of concerts you've been to, but it was my favorite next to the KISS reunion show I went to in the mid-90's..

Now that Brock is in the main event, WWE is uploading his UFC promo videos to their YouTube page. Typical Vince. :lol:

I was real worried he'd sound like crap or barely be able to move around on stage after he broke his ankle (?) not too long ago..But he was great..Vocals were very solid and he was running around on stage like it was the late 80's/early 90's..Band played everything perfectly with no rough spots..They all seemed to be getting along great on stage too..Plus Steven Adler (OG GNR drummer who hasn't played with the band since 1990) came out towards the end and did 2 songs..Overall it was the 2nd best concert I've ever been to..

Where'd you sit man? I was in 111 towards the front, on the left side of the stage. I was surprised at how mobile Axl was too. Looked and sounded great!

Where'd you sit man? I was in 111 towards the front, on the left side of the stage. I was surprised at how mobile Axl was too. Looked and sounded great!

I was in 243..Club seating..About equal to the 40yd line on Slash's side..Went with my wife and her aunt & uncle..They had seats on the floor, row 11..

How'd you like it?..Thoughts overall?..

I wanted to go see them in Atlanta this month but couldn't get anyone to tag along.

I saw Steven Adler and his band at the time Adler's Appetite in Augusta, GA a few years ago. They played Appetite for Destruction start to finish. Was a cool show.

EDIT: I wonder if WWE is still not supporting Lesnar and his return to UFC now that he's the main event? lol

Last edited:
I was in 243..Club seating..About equal to the 40yd line on Slash's side..Went with my wife and her aunt & uncle..They had seats on the floor, row 11..

How'd you like it?..Thoughts overall?..

Smart move on that club seating haha. Sound was a little off on our side, but I can't imagine what a nightmare it is to run the board for something like that stadium. I thought it was great overall. I was in absolute shock when Adler came out. Axl looked and sounded great, and like I said, did NOT expect the running and jumping from him coming off that broken leg. Funny enough, my only complaint would be that Slash seemed to be having a bit of an off night on a few songs. Nothing that took away from the show, just not sure what was going on with him. My buddy lives in Ft. Thomas and texted me mid song, saying he could hear Civil War clear as day from his porch lol.

Overall, amazing show/night. Did you snag one of the LE posters that were numbered to 250?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom