Wrestling Thread July 11-18/WWE Live Draft July 19th/ WWE Champ is Who The Hell Knows

Thanks bro repped. Yeah its a spur of the moment thing my wife got me into. I grilled before but i was hammered drunk so yeah i dont remember ish. They love my stove cooking so i guess they assume i can grill to.
Well it is very important to have two zones.

One for direct heat, for grill marks and char

One for indirect heat, to cook food through.

Two different sides.

Also, go to Home Depot and get yourself a Chimney Starter so you aren't fighting with charcoal trying tk get them to light. Best 12 dollars I apent. And get the Weber wax cubes as well

either I missed the Brock announcement on smackdown or they didn't announce it at all. I guess they'll just edit that part in the U.S edition of smackdown

Well it is very important to have two zones.

One for direct heat, for grill marks and char

One for indirect heat, to cook food through.

Two different sides.

Also, go to Home Depot and get yourself a Chimney Starter so you aren't fighting with charcoal trying tk get them to light. Best 12 dollars I apent. And get the Weber wax cubes as well

Thx again man i kno what you mean about those chimey starters. I struggled last time getting it started lol. Cooped one years ago lol. Been drunk trying to start a grill = no bueno

Going into this past monday's Raw, the plan was for Titus to win the U.S but was scrapped right before the show started.

Smart move, that would've ended Rusev for good.

Back
Top Bottom