Wrestling Thread July 11-18/WWE Live Draft July 19th/ WWE Champ is Who The Hell Knows

The other website I go on for wrestling has all kinds of chubby nerds worshipping it, saying it's better than anything WWE has put out this year etc etc and that they need to make the Wyatts vs New Day match the same thing :stoneface:
I've been too busy to check here, I figured it'd be across the board since the "IWC" is filled with a bunch of lemmings.
Man we don't want to hear about your side chick man. When you cum in here that's all that matters.

Why wait till Brooklyn. Shinsuke should be main eventing that card. Finn trash anyway I'm glad we don't have to wait for that match

The other website I go on for wrestling has all kinds of chubby nerds worshipping it, saying it's better than anything WWE has put out this year etc etc and that they need to make the Wyatts vs New Day match the same thing
indifferent.gif

I've been too busy to check here, I figured it'd be across the board since the "IWC" is filled with a bunch of lemmings.
Man we don't want to hear about your side chick man. When you cum in here that's all that matters.
I have 1 infraction on Niketalk

it's from someone in here reporting me

The other website I go on for wrestling has all kinds of chubby nerds worshipping it, saying it's better than anything WWE has put out this year etc etc and that they need to make the Wyatts vs New Day match the same thing :stoneface:

it's from someone in here reporting me
View media item 2094215

What was it?

The other website I go on for wrestling has all kinds of chubby nerds worshipping it, saying it's better than anything WWE has put out this year etc etc and that they need to make the Wyatts vs New Day match the same thing
indifferent.gif

it's from someone in here reporting m
What was it?
I'm not repeating the special word because someone in here might get offended again, if you catch my drift.

Back
Top Bottom