Wrestling Thread July 11-17 | 7/17 WWE Money in the Bank - Punk Beats Cena, Leaves With WWE Title

Heels getting the pop tonight. Punk set the tone. I think ADR is involved somehow in punk cena. Vince screws cena by helping del rio

Heels getting the pop tonight. Punk set the tone. I think ADR is involved somehow in punk cena. Vince screws cena by helping del rio

This has been a great ppv tonight, I even like the bog show vs Henry match...........Henry for next heavywheight champ
pimp.gif

This has been a great ppv tonight, I even like the bog show vs Henry match...........Henry for next heavywheight champ
pimp.gif

I'm tiring of the Christian/Orton feud as well but all of their matches have been good.

And if that ADR interview wasn't a hint that he would cash in his title shot tonight then I don't know what is.

Now I'm torn I want Christian to win but if orten wins his next logical fued is Henry who deserves the strap more in my opinion

Now I'm torn I want Christian to win but if orten wins his next logical fued is Henry who deserves the strap more in my opinion

I'm tiring of the Christian/Orton feud as well but all of their matches have been good.

And if that ADR interview wasn't a hint that he would cash in his title shot tonight then I don't know what is.

Wrestling fans always respect a guy that gets hurts like that in a match of that nature. Heel or face, people do realize that they are doing a job and to come back out, you deserve to be cheered like that. Miz is a keeper in my book.

Wrestling fans always respect a guy that gets hurts like that in a match of that nature. Heel or face, people do realize that they are doing a job and to come back out, you deserve to be cheered like that. Miz is a keeper in my book.

pimp.gif
I'm convinced these people will deliever a "F___ you Cena" or "You can't wrestle" chant. 

pimp.gif
I'm convinced these people will deliever a "F___ you Cena" or "You can't wrestle" chant. 

Back
Top Bottom