Wrestling Thread July 11-17 | 7/17 WWE Money in the Bank - Punk Beats Cena, Leaves With WWE Title

How hard the crowd was booing Rey I can't wait to see/hear the response they give Cena.

Both of these MITB matches were AWESOME.
Michael Cole is pushing HARD that Bryan and Del Rio are locks to be champions.  One or both are going to fail, maybe tonight....

Man, Miz REALLY needed this win more than Del Rio, Del Rio needed it less than anyone else in the match.. other than Rey, I hope Miz is alright though.

Man, Miz REALLY needed this win more than Del Rio, Del Rio needed it less than anyone else in the match.. other than Rey, I hope Miz is alright though.

I'm adding this one to the planking thread!!!
roll.gif

The only thing I'm kinda annoyed at is...everyone pretty much picked Del Rio to win and it happened, call me whatever you want but I like surprises, the match was cool though.

it just seemed a bit predictable...

The only thing I'm kinda annoyed at is...everyone pretty much picked Del Rio to win and it happened, call me whatever you want but I like surprises, the match was cool though.

it just seemed a bit predictable...

I'm not going to toot my own horn yet... I had Henry/Show nit even starting ... but 2/3 ain't bad... just wish I was actually watching... being homeless sucks...

Originally Posted by toine2983

How hard the crowd was booing Rey I can't wait to see/hear the response they give Cena.
Cena might cry. They booed Mysterio hard.

Del Rio needed it less than anyone else in the match

Exactly why it makes no sense that he won.

I don't know about you guys, but I just want this Orton/Christian match to hurry up and be over with so we can get to the main event.

Originally Posted by toine2983

Cena might cry. They booed Mysterio hard.

Del Rio needed it less than anyone else in the match

Exactly why it makes no sense that he won.

I'm not going to toot my own horn yet... I had Henry/Show nit even starting ... but 2/3 ain't bad... just wish I was actually watching... being homeless sucks...

I don't know about you guys, but I just want this Orton/Christian match to hurry up and be over with so we can get to the main event.

Back
Top Bottom