Wrestling Thread July 11-17 | 7/17 WWE Money in the Bank - Punk Beats Cena, Leaves With WWE Title

It was interesting that ADR did help Rey stay covered. And the camera men tried to avoid him too. It was great but ADR still made sure Rey's face was not seen all too well. He did not grab his shoulder to brace his fall when the ladders fell, he was to get Rey to lay his head down

LEGEND KILLER TIME 
pimp.gif

It was interesting that ADR did help Rey stay covered. And the camera men tried to avoid him too. It was great but ADR still made sure Rey's face was not seen all too well. He did not grab his shoulder to brace his fall when the ladders fell, he was to get Rey to lay his head down

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i really have no interest seeing these guys wrestle each other for the 500th time in a row. I want christian to win, but they'll wrestle each other once again or he's reign will be crap again..... bah.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i really have no interest seeing these guys wrestle each other for the 500th time in a row. I want christian to win, but they'll wrestle each other once again or he's reign will be crap again..... bah.[/color]

Back
Top Bottom