Wrestling Thread Jul 14 - Aug 3 | 7/31 WWE Announces Network Subscriptions, Predict The #!

How many subscribers will WWE announce for the WWE Network?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 1,000,000+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just went ahead and eliminated everybody who had no shot at winning, along with people there just cause they were champs

c339b5be_ICTitleBattleRoyal.jpeg

Christian-WWE-Return.png

Just went ahead and eliminated everybody who had no shot at winning, along with people there just cause they were champs

Bo.

Easily

At the end of teh match he'll cut a promo to BNB to bolieve that he's recover and be back

Also.... did I miss the results of the payback and TLC surveys? We doing a survey for tomorrow??

Last edited:
I keep forgetting AJ is hispanic. I used to think she was filipina or something.

- Eva Marie had a very rough night at the WWE NXT tapings from Full Sail University on Thursday night. She was given heat by the crowd from the moment she made her entrance and one fan commented that they "murdered her." She made it worse by putting on a bad performance in her match against Bayley. One fan noted that they "despised her" and "first we had X-Pac Heat and now we have Eva Marie Heat."

Damn.

Bo.

Easily

At the end of teh match he'll cut a promo to BNB to bolieve that he's recover and be back

Also.... did I miss the results of the payback and TLC surveys? We doing a survey for tomorrow??

that's cute that you put ziggler in there as if we don't know what that outcome will be.

I swear dudes gimmick has become "The Bait and Switch Guy" that gives you false hope about him getting the W.

:lol: @ the blue dot though.

Why not just make her some heel's valet? Eva shouldn't be in the ring. Pair her with Fandango or something.

Give her Lita's gimmick and find a new Rated R superstar to pipe her on TV.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom