Wrestling Thread Jul 14 - Aug 3 | 7/31 WWE Announces Network Subscriptions, Predict The #!

How many subscribers will WWE announce for the WWE Network?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 1,000,000+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
roll.gif

Haven't had the time to post in here lately, but I read recently on Reddit that WWE is in the works to create new title belts for all divisions with the new logo. They should debut after Summerslam. If that's true, then Sheamus is definitely winning.

I'll be at Battleground tonight. I haven't been to a WWE show in seven years. Also, my first ever PPV event.
John Cena was also the Champ then.
laugh.gif

why cant they do it? they did it through the 80s and all of the early 90s.. wit hogan owning the world title. i wouldnt combine them i would just retire the us title and have the IC belt.

It worked back then because there was only 1 show on the weekends and no internet..So having Hogan carry the belt for years was no big deal because you didn't see him that much..There was only a couple ppv's a year and the champ wasn't shoved down our throats 5-6 hours a week on tv..Fans know way more these days, so it doesn't matter if there are more legit contenders in this day and age cause we all know that only 2 or 3 guys are gonna get to hold it..So if you have 2 secondary titles it gives the fans more to look forward to in terms of title changes (which everyone, good or bad, gets hyped for)..

That was probably the last time he picked anybody up. Expended all his upper body strength in 87 :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom