Wrestling Thread Jul 14 - Aug 3 | 7/31 WWE Announces Network Subscriptions, Predict The #!

How many subscribers will WWE announce for the WWE Network?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 1,000,000+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
that kofi ship sailed,hes my dude and all, but its BO time.honestly with this whole article and talk about racist wwe.it would be the perfect time for a black wrestler to drop a pipe bomb about it and use it as a gimmick.shouldnt be a black only thing though,they should have a spanish and chinese guy in there also and go at the authority. switch it up alittle.

that would make for great tv.

why the **** is the us champ in this rumble so dumb they need to get rid of that belt.

They need to rehire Bobby Lashley and Montel Vontavius Porter. Bring back Marcus Cor Von too while we're at it.

Last edited:
that kofi ship sailed,hes my dude and all, but its BO time.honestly with this whole article and talk about racist wwe.it would be the perfect time for a black wrestler to drop a pipe bomb about it and use it as a gimmick.shouldnt be a black only thing though,they should have a spanish and chinese guy in there also and go at the authority. switch it up alittle.
that would make for great tv.

why the **** is the us champ in this rumble so dumb they need to get rid of that belt.

they would just give the rey jr eddie type title runs. Thats more of a smack in the face imo

at this point in kofis career,he should gladly take any sniff at a world title 

although aside from his terrible mic skills i could see big e having a decent title run one day maybe as a heel though.

Why not just make her some heel's valet? Eva shouldn't be in the ring. Pair her with Fandango or something.

Give her Lita's gimmick and find a new Rated R superstar to pipe her on TV.

Neal, Nate, and Nick will only allow her to be with Rated PG superstar..And they definitely ain't letting anyone pipe her on TV unless it's them getting to throw that broski boner to her..

saw a card for a house show next month.theres no ic title match on the card yet BUT there is a bo dallas vs kofi match being advertised... 
nerd.gif
,however theres also a miz vs r truth match so idk lol 

they mentioned it not being done since edge so i figure that's where they will go. just get that ugly belt off the tv n keep big gold on it.

If they drop the US they need to bring in a Cruiser Weight Title or TV Title..You can't just have 2 belts cause Cena and Randall are always going to be the ones with the WHC so that only leaves 1 belt for everyone else to go after..

If they drop the US they need to bring in a Cruiser Weight Title or TV Title..You can't just have 2 belts cause Cena and Randall are always going to be the ones with the WHC so that only leaves 1 belt for everyone else to go after..

why cant they do it? they did it through the 80s and all of the early 90s.. wit hogan owning the world title. i wouldnt combine them i would just retire the us title and have the IC belt.

why cant they do it? they did it through the 80s and all of the early 90s.. wit hogan owning the world title. i wouldnt combine them i would just retire the us title and have the IC belt.

It worked during that time cause there were multiple credible people built up for Hogan to wash.

I wouldn't mind a Cruiser Weight title again.  Makes more sense than the US title.

It worked during that time cause there were multiple credible people built up for Hogan to wash.

yea but the situation now is better than the one back then.. i dont think you need belts to give someone credibility or to get them over. is sheamus more over because he has the us title? but with that said im not against having more titles if you are going to make them relevant and actually defend them.

Back
Top Bottom