Wrestling Thread Jul 14 - Aug 3 | 7/31 WWE Announces Network Subscriptions, Predict The #!

How many subscribers will WWE announce for the WWE Network?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 1,000,000+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Didn't see SD, but I'll probably run back the Jericho/Harper and Sheamus/Dolph vs Miz/Fandangle matches. And see how terrible Eva looked

Last edited:
kz3LL9U.jpg

tumblr_n0k4lddjZh1t0ik4co1_400.gif

M2YY5I6.png

WkTBzsd.png

3kUUAQX.png

r4h0VUd.png

AQ2JfoF.jpg

At the risk of gimmick infringement...I wanna say that the "Soul of Wrestling" episode of Legends of Wrestling(most underpromoted thing on the Network, and they're doing us all an injustice by not making new episodes monthly at the very least).

That said, this particular episode pissed me off.

You know the topic from the title. I barely struggled my way through it because it was SO uncomfortable in spots--I had no idea Tony Atlas was such a good dancer--but they did throw in 10 minutes of Rock footage at the end, so there's that.

Sometimes I find it hard to justify watching and supporting this **** for a variety of reasons, but then again...

"It's so stupid...but it's fun, so I love it."
ohwell.gif

Still not used to Swagger having fan support
Call me crazy, but I lowkey like it 
laugh.gif
 I love the dude because he is an animal in the ring and yells (pause) but I hate him for hurting Ziggler.

Infinite reps to @Mr Cashfl0w  , these Sting vids are awesome. It's great to actually be able to watch them since I was in kindergarten when this whole thing was going on. 

LMAO at Sting beating up fake Sting and the NWO doesn't help. They try to recruit Sting into NWO and he doesnt give them a straight answer so then they pick up Fake Sting as if nothing happened

At the risk of gimmick infringement...I wanna say that the "Soul of Wrestling" episode of Legends of Wrestling(most underpromoted thing on the Network, and they're doing us all an injustice by not making new episodes monthly at the very least).

That said, this particular episode pissed me off.

You know the topic from the title. I barely struggled my way through it because it was SO uncomfortable in spots--I had no idea Tony Atlas was such a good dancer--but they did throw in 10 minutes of Rock footage at the end, so there's that.

Sometimes I find it hard to justify watching and supporting this **** for a variety of reasons, but then again...

"It's so stupid...but it's fun, so I love it."
ohwell.gif
:-\

Was it really that bad?

:-\

Was it really that bad?
Just really highlighted some things...I do notice they barely touched Booker T's run in the E. I was tuned out around that time, but I do take special interest in WM 19. 
nerd.gif

I recommend a watch to whom it may concern, just wondered if anyone else had seen it.

Back
Top Bottom