Wrestling Thread Jul 14 - Aug 3 | 7/31 WWE Announces Network Subscriptions, Predict The #!

How many subscribers will WWE announce for the WWE Network?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 1,000,000+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
....I'll play devil's advocate...

how could a possible Sting v Taker storyline unfold
I think its pretty easy.

Have Taker come back to speak about the streak being broken. "First interview after 21-1".

Have Taker do a proper send off. "Thank you Taker" chants. All that crap.

Dim the light for Taker to leave. Then completely shut em off. Make a big deal about it going dark.

Pan to the rafters. Put the spotlight on Sting. Bing Bang Pow: You have a storyline
But Id rather see Sting vs Bray. Go home Taker

Last edited:
It warms an old man's heart to see all this love for The Man Called Sting..I can remember a time in the NTWT (sometime last week) that most in here said they'd never want to see his old *** in a ring again..Now all the smarks have come out of the wood work and it makes me so darn happy..

View media item 1085930

It warms an old man's heart to see all this love for The Man Called Sting..I can remember a time in the NTWT (sometime last week) that most in here said they'd never want to see his old *** in a ring again..Now all the smarks have come out of the wood work and it makes me so darn happy..
Hey, I've always been an advocate of Sting coming back

SejMReK.gif

HHH, HBK, Bryan, Cena, and now Sasha Banks further removing the Crossface from Benoit :lol:

Last edited:

View media item 1085930

.............old farts gotta stick together I guess.................................dinosaurs. ...

i was going to grab me a bottle of ciroc for tonights festivities and saw this ,lol went to ask dude whats going on he said brodus clays

coming.u can buy a ticket for $20 for an autograph $25 for a pic and $30 for both.i just hit him  with the 
indifferent.gif
,took some pics and went on my way

that big *** bruise is the most color sheamus ever had.

i say **** everyone else,put the rocket on ambrose back and shoot him to the moon.

Cena picks up the stairs a flings it across an arena like nothing yet the demon Kane and Rollins have to carry it into the bottom rope together cause it's so heavy

Back
Top Bottom