Wrestling Thread Jul 14 - Aug 3 | 7/31 WWE Announces Network Subscriptions, Predict The #!

How many subscribers will WWE announce for the WWE Network?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 1,000,000+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i got love ya ntw fam BUT a lot of ya be real late on ****.i been saying a lot of these things for months.ive been watching wrestling since the 80s trust me i know whats best for business.

i think its cuz a lot of you are over the hill,washed up,why the other half of u are still wet behind the ears and are just b+ posters.and then you have the special breed who thinks they know everything because they listen to podcasts and watch japanese wrestling online,well i say uh uhhh.its time for a new voice to lead you marks.you can either choose to follow or suffer the consequences,YOUVE BEEN WARNED!!. 

8-1-14........

i got love ya ntw fam BUT a lot of ya be real late on ****.i been saying a lot of these things for months.ive been watching wrestling since the 80s trust me i know whats best for business.
i think its cuz a lot of you are over the hill,washed up,why the other half of u are still wet behind the ears and are just b+ posters.and then you have the special breed who thinks they know everything because they listen to podcasts and watch japanese wrestling online,well i say uh uhhh.its time for a new voice to lead you marks.you can either choose to follow or suffer the consequences,YOUVE BEEN WARNED!!. 

8-1-14........

This promo reeks of Jeff Jarrett. Slapnutz. If this were an episode of Raw, I would have went for a bathroom break.

8-1-14........

This promo reeks of Jeff Jarrett. Slapnutz. If this were an episode of Raw, I would have went for a bathroom break.

:rofl:

Rosey wanted to be RVD and Naomi so bad

As long as they have the bat and trenchcoat at the top of the Raw ramp with the arena pitch blue and one single spot light on it

eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Damn. They beat up those women with the cheeks exposed pretty bad.

That kick was vicious.

Last edited:
I would eat her butt out in front of my family

Not if her brothers got to that starfish first..They're probably chin deep in it right now, while her jacket w/no shirt wearing husband cries in the corner waiting for his turn..

I'd give her a quarter of my fortune for the prime years of her body.
Right now her brothers are getting money out of their savings accounts.
They're inspiring me to become a billionaire :nthat:

what's the joke about Eva Marie's brothers and her panties about? :nerd:

Her brothers are OD creepy on the total divas show. Acting like Eva Marie belongs to them and they don't wanna share. Probably know what pubic hair style she rocks at all times.

I've been off the grid for a little bit but I got chills watching that sting commercial....it would only be right for him and taker to leave with one last match.

the rafters are a must.

Back
Top Bottom