Wrestling Thread Jul 14 - Aug 3 | 7/31 WWE Announces Network Subscriptions, Predict The #!

How many subscribers will WWE announce for the WWE Network?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 1,000,000+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can't believe Dixie would even let Hardy sniff the title picture after that ppv debacle..

@casekicks
 has hardy not been active since that ppv?

I really dont follow TNA at all but I saw that footage

yeah, he's been very active..But even if he went to rehab, how could you trust him to be your world champion and the face of the company?..He's just been given too many chances and needs to be shipped off to the Indies..

Aces-and-Eights-full-force.jpg

@casekicks
 has hardy not been active since that ppv?

I really dont follow TNA at all but I saw that footage
yeah, he's been very active..But even if he went to rehab, how could you trust him to be your world champion and the face of the company?..He's just been given too many chances and needs to be shipped off to the Indies..
That's true.

Im guessing they had him in the main event to draw more ppl to watch. I know when I was looking for something to watch and read the cable guide say Jeff hardy and world title, I was interested lol

There was a discussion about race in wrestling on R/SC (reddit) and dudes are basically trying to say that the Rock is proof enough there's no race problem, and that black wrestlers aren't and can't be as good as their white counterparts.

Jimmies were slightly rustled.

Watching Impact since you guys mentioned it. It's not clearer/cleaner than Raw. Looks like there's fog in that arena :lol:. Raw is always clear on my tv.

Going to Battleground on Sunday. Any tips on how to meet any of the wrestlers before or after the show? Thanks.

Going to Battleground on Sunday. Any tips on how to meet any of the wrestlers before or after the show? Thanks.
Hey I am going also . I am from the Bay Area taking a vacation to dworld and just got lucky my vacation runs through battlegrounds in Tampa.. I also got complimentary tickets from one of the superstars.. I can't say who though anyone know where the friends and family section would be ? I Would love to meet up any nike talk family at the pay per view this Sunday and take a few pix for our forum

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom