Wrestling Thread Jul 14 - Aug 3 | 7/31 WWE Announces Network Subscriptions, Predict The #!

How many subscribers will WWE announce for the WWE Network?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 1,000,000+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CM-Punk-laughing-at-Stephanie.gif

has it been long that they went back to the old tna ring?

Nope, I think this is the first time since TNA had that "Monday Night War" disaster back in 2010. Somebody posted an article saying that a lot of the wrestlers didn't want it back just cause it's more difficult to wrestle with that. Don't remember the exact stuff they said, but it made sense

Some dude (James Storm I think) just called Muta a fraud..DC's soul just felt a disturbance..

I know I'm gonna get heat for this, but I like the overall look of TNA's tv show more than WWE Raw..It just comes across brighter and clearer on my tv than Raw does..Plus I like the blue/black color scheme better than the red/black..

I know I'm gonna get heat for this, but I like the overall look of TNA's tv show more than WWE Raw..It just comes across brighter and clearer on my tv than Raw does..Plus I like the blue/black color scheme better than the red/black..

That might be because they don't have all those pesky attendees gumming up the works.

Something about it def comes across as a clearer image. I agree about that aspect.

But blue will never be better than red.

Never b

That might be because they don't have all those pesky attendees gumming up the works.

No I just think it's lit better and the colors come across the screen better..WWE just uses too much red IMO..

Something about it def comes across as a clearer image. I agree about that aspect.

But blue will never be better than red.

Never b

Sorry, but blue is me and my son's favorite color..So blue will always be better than red

Madison Rayne's face is made out of Foamposite material..That thing is plastic-looking as ****..

Back
Top Bottom