Wrestling Thread Jul 14 - Aug 3 | 7/31 WWE Announces Network Subscriptions, Predict The #!

How many subscribers will WWE announce for the WWE Network?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 1,000,000+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For those interested- Sheamus will be on this upcoming Tuesday's episode of Royal Pains.

I thought it was a joke too but I saw the interview. SMH. Sting needs to drop from the ceiling of the authority's office and scorpion death drop hhh and stinger splash steph's implants repeatedly in a corner.
giphy.gif

I think Taker would be fine. Brock is a monster so it  would be tough for any veteran to keep up with his style, nonetheless a man like Taker who's the same age as @casekicks

Sting and Taker are both old as hell so they would pace each other perfectly.

I do not want to see Sting wrestle in a t-shirt though. He better use that OG crow outfit with the baseball-type padding

Respect your elders sonny boy..And Sting would have to have that padded outfit to wrestle in..Vince isn't Dixie, and he's not letting anyone go out there in a t-shirt for a co-main event match..

This ain't like any other sport. This is wrestling. Going out on anything but your back is a travesty.

I can imagine there be a double count to 10 while both dudes lying on their backs. and then it cuts to another video package or some ish.

I agree with you 100% and someone retiring should go out doing the job..But what if it's both of those guys' last match?..You can't have a double count out, or nobody reaches their feet for the 10 count, or a DQ finish..It has to be a pinfall or submission..

All this sting talk I think imma puke......

I've just about reached my limit with you..

J/K
Or am I?
Soon.
What?
I'm old and don't know what I'm saying

Lol case I tried to give sting a chance he just doesn't do it for me. Im pretty sure some of my favorites you wouldnt like either. Meh hes good tho

It was so embarrassing that TNA let Sting wrestle in a t-shirt with untucked pants. But this same company lets their employees wrestle high/drunk and in their underwear

and to think.. all of this case slander came from me just reminiscing on the good old days of seeing legends in their prime.

my bad cuz. wasn't expecting dudes to label you  NT's Gerald brisco.   ntwt is foul...

Last edited:
What is this Sting padded outfit that y'all speak of?

This is it..Has padding on the shoulders, thighs, and shins I think..

View media item 1084254

Has padding on the junk part too. I watched Starrcade '97 this morning since everyone else watched it this week. hogan dropped Sting on a railing nuts first. Probably didn't have nut padding.

After the match the first thing he said was something in Spanish. Something about a mama cita. Commentators were confused. Cool to see La Parka hugging him in the ring.

Have Sting walk around backstage and find some left over vests from the shield or have roman reigns give him one to rock. More curious to see what his hair is looking like right now.

Last edited:
Sting should terrorize Cena for a year.

That would be either very awesome or very terrible. I'd watch either way.

Bully Ray is in the best shape of his career, and Tommy Dreamer has been letting himself go since 99. Nice. I loathe Dreamer ever since he started crying in all his promos.

#NeverForget
tumblr_n3n377uZWA1relfhqo3_1280.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom