Wrestling Thread Jul 14 - Aug 3 | 7/31 WWE Announces Network Subscriptions, Predict The #!

How many subscribers will WWE announce for the WWE Network?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 1,000,000+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
VydGp.gif

TangibleAptArizonaalligatorlizard.gif

Kurt Angle is something else :lol: :pimp:

I was about to ask what was so special about that gif, but then :lol: :lol:

Don't care how terrible the match between Taker and Sting would be at this point. I just want to see the build-up and see Sting live in the WWE. WM31 hopefully.

-As we reported earlier today, John Laurinaitis and Paul Heyman worked as agents for WWE’s recent tour of Japan, and according to The Wrestling Observer, numerous WWE talents were allowed to wrestle a more Japanese style during the events in Tokyo and Osaka.

One of the Cesaro vs Kofi Kingston bouts was booked similar to a classic bout between Japanese legends Riki Choshu vs. Shinya Hashimoto.

NXT Champion Adrian Neville and Sami Zayn, who have years of experience working in Japan, were allowed to wrestle more Japanese style bouts.

For his bout against Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose asked if he could work like Terry Funk and performed some of Funk’s well known babyface spots.

Jeans :pimp: would love to have seen all this

Don't care how terrible the match between Taker and Sting would be at this point. I just want to see the build-up and see Sting live in the WWE. WM31 hopefully.
This. And you know that entrance would be crazy, especially at WM. Imagine, at Levi's Stadium. With the sun just setting and you hear Sting's Thunder and you hear dude drop from a helicopter. My goodness, you're not a true wrestling fan if you don't even want to see the buildup.

This. And you know that entrance would be crazy, especially at WM. Imagine, at Levi's Stadium. With the sun just setting and you hear Sting's Thunder and you hear dude drop from a helicopter. My goodness, you're not a true wrestling fan if you don't even want to see the buildup.

Word. Those two at WM would create the GOAT vignette video/entrance we'll ever see. After that, they can both catch an ab cramp and a charlie horse in the ring for all I care as I'll have been satisfied :lol:

Word. Those two at WM would create the GOAT vignette video/entrance we'll ever see. After that, they can both catch an ab cramp and a charlie horse in the ring for all I care as I'll have been satisfied
laugh.gif
Exactly. It can literally be just an exchange of finishers and signature moves for all I care. Hit 4 Stinger splashes, 6 Death drops, 2 death locks, 2 Hell's Gate, 4 chokeslam, and 10 tombstones in that order.

Word. Those two at WM would create the GOAT vignette video/entrance we'll ever see. After that, they can both catch an ab cramp and a charlie horse in the ring for all I care as I'll have been satisfied :lol:

The WWE video packages are basically legendary at this point..They could have Flair vs. Anderson Wheelchair match that nobody would care about, do a video package for it, and the whole IWC would explode with excitement..

I'm wondering if Tripsuhhh said that Pedigree line to plant the seeds for a future match in case 'Taker can't go 1 more match..

If Sting/Taker happens, they NEED to bring JR in for that match. He's called plenty of matches for both of them throughout the years.

He's the only one who would make sense of both dudes starting the match with 20 stored finishers.

I dont want to see taker wrestle anymore if he's gonna look like he did at WM30. **** was sad and very hard to watch.

Yall gotta chill with slandering the rock in that fanny pack pick. That fit was FIRE in the 90s 
glasses.gif

Last edited:
I'm wondering if Tripsuhhh said that Pedigree line to plant the seeds for a future match in case 'Taker can't go 1 more match..
Crow Sting comes back to end the Authority storyline by beating HHH at WM31? Only thing is, I seriously doubt Vince would let Sting go over due to him not coming over to the WWE until now..

I think Taker would be fine. Brock is a monster so it  would be tough for any veteran to keep up with his style, nonetheless a man like Taker who's the same age as @casekicks .

Sting and Taker are both old as hell so they would pace each other perfectly.

I do not want to see Sting wrestle in a t-shirt though. He better use that OG crow outfit with the baseball-type padding

if Sting does have a match, hes not going over anybody. i think thats pretty clear
This ain't like any other sport. This is wrestling. Going out on anything but your back is a travesty.

I can imagine there be a double count to 10 while both dudes lying on their backs. and then it cuts to another video package or some ish.

I thought it was a joke too but I saw the interview. SMH. Sting needs to drop from the ceiling of the authority's office and scorpion death drop hhh and stinger splash steph's implants repeatedly in a corner.

Why'd it take me so long to find this Review-A-Wai podcast? This Nitro recap :rofl:

Completely forgot they had Kevin Nash bury Lance Storm after he won a 3rd Championship in a Row. Burying Kliq :smh:

Back
Top Bottom