Wrestling Thread Jul 14 - Aug 3 | 7/31 WWE Announces Network Subscriptions, Predict The #!

How many subscribers will WWE announce for the WWE Network?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 1,000,000+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm a large white dude. When I worked at the boys and girls club years ago one of my coworkers was a slightly smaller black dude with glasses. We dudley death dropped coworkers constantly and felt it was even better because it was racially and proportionately appropriate.

The Scott Hall walk is necessary whenever walking through hallways in my house. When I'm feelin myself in the morning I get outta bed and look for my peeps word to Christian
smokin.gif
roll.gif

Speaking of Hall, i use troll my older bro until he'd spazzed out and then hit him with one of these

YOu know that how? Dude dont speak english

Following the WWE contract signing in Osaka, Japan on July 12th, KENTA was part of a public press event today at the Hard Rock Cafe in Roppongi, Japan.
He first stated that he was a bit nervous to attend the public contract signing with the Hulk Hogan and he tried his best to "keep his composure". It was a great honor to stand in the ring with him and very special moment as well for himself.

KENTA said that he is working on "setting up his residence in Orlando, Florida and is looking forward to training in the WWE Performance Center." That it is a "great facility with a lot of great equipment" and one that he does not mind starting from the bottom if that is what he gets to work with. He mentioned that he is still quite "inexperienced with the English language", but it is currently his "biggest hard work in progress".

As for his name, KENTA mentioned that is "solely in the WWE Headquarters hands." He said that there is a "possibility" that his ring name will be changed, but stated with a smile that "any number of names with do". Even something like a "TANAKA or TOYOTA" which he mentioned himself. He is prepared for anything. He also mentioned that he knows he will have to adjust his in-ring style and adapt to the changes. But that he will do his very best.

He also mentioned the names of Daniel Bryan (Bryan Danielson) and Cesaro (Claudio Castagnoli) who have been in Japan and who have reached the top front of the WWE. He said that it it is reassuring to himself that there are talent that he personally knows in the WWE. He also mentioned John Cena and Rey Mysterio as wrestlers that the entire world knows, but at this time he has little expectations of being on that same level, he said with a laugh. He then said that WWE is the top of the wrestling organizations in the world and that it has been his dream to stand on the big stage, if just at least once in his life. He currently does not know what to expect now that the doors are open, but he will do his best from day one.
Via Puroresu Spirit

Watching Starrcade 97'...

Man, WCW really blew that angle by not letting Sting beat Hogan clean. Spent the entire year building to that match too...

Triple h water spit when in the shower was a staple of my childhood

Sometimes when I meet up with my boys ill do a swag turned down version of ortons pose with the arms up

So what's KENTA gonna use as his finisher?

I guess he can do the GTS now with Punk gone, but what about Busaiku Knee?

Watch people complain about him stealing DBry's and Punk's moves.
laugh.gif

Well KENTA stole back the Lebell/Yes Lock so they even :lol:

CM Punk on the other hand....never had an original move in his life

Last edited:
So what's KENTA gonna use as his finisher?

I guess he can do the GTS now with Punk gone, but what about Busaiku Knee?

Watch people complain about him stealing DBry's and Punk's moves. :lol:

I remember detesting Angle for a bit cause he started using the Ankle Lock almost as soon as Shamrock was released :lol:. I think Shamrock was out injured, and Angle started using it, and I assumed Shamrock would be back, but it never happened :lol:

Watching Starrcade 97'...

Man, WCW really blew that angle by not letting Sting beat Hogan clean. Spent the entire year building to that match too...

Watched this last night and god that match sucked :x
That match reminded me why I hated WCW so much. They did things right at first but when it mattered they completely screwed up smh. Starrcade 98 main event sucked too lol. I remember watching Goldberg lose off that bs when I was younger and just being like really??? :smh:

So glad Dolph went away with that booty shake at the intro of his entrance .. Thats way too much billy gun he should've dropped it sooner in my opinion .. Second why use the name the fameasser? Use a different freaking name branch as far away as billy gun and I think he will finally get his big push

Got Vengeance 03 on. Good opening match for the US title a Eddy and Benoit. Crappy finish tho. Then Jamie Noble comes out to wrestle a match for intercourse w Torrie :lol: dude has a suitcase of sex toys. My how times have changed.

Cool tag title match w Kidman n Mysterio vs Worlds Greatest Tag Team.

Steph v Sable soon Yes

Vince v Zach Gowen lol y

Good main event. Solid PPV for the most part. Steph looked damn good.

Last edited:
Loved Vengence 03, and SD in general around that time.

Rosebud Rosita is being considered for a spot on the next Tough Enough. She'd be near the top as far as in-ring divas already, but whatever

No Mercy 03 has a brilliant match on there. Stephanie vs Vince. First time watching it lol there really is something wrong with Vince.

Back
Top Bottom