Wrestling Thread Jul 14 - Aug 3 | 7/31 WWE Announces Network Subscriptions, Predict The #!

How many subscribers will WWE announce for the WWE Network?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 1,000,000+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hoping my dude @casekicks
has a good time at that concert last night with his son

We had a great time..He was pretty much in awe the whole time..He loved it so much he wants to go again..It's the best feeling in the world to share what you love with your kid..

I do the Randall pose just cause daily. The Ziggler hair flick I did when I hit like 6 or 7 3 pointers in an in the zone hooping day. And DX chops are common too. Also Warmachine85 Warmachine85 I agree. No half breed love in these parts. I want a damn dark champion before I die.

I'm all for mixed people relationships. Not racist. And my wife is Mexican. But it's weak sauce WWE won't commit to putting the strap on a full black guy.

Sheamus got his win back over Miz on Main Event :lol: And Kofi & Big E seem to be officially a tag team. Kofi is the black Billy Gunn with all these damn teammates he's had

Any time Ziggler comes on TV I always get up and do the hip grind with him.

I went to a WWE Live Show when Orton was champ a few months ago with the two straps. During his entrance I took off my belt and my homie gave me his and walked down the aisle of my section holding up two belts.
Alpha 
nthat.gif

Lol

I used to do the razor edge to my ex all the time.

But one time I was drunk and missed teh bed. She caught half of the bed, spun off and landed on her face.

**** her though 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
I got really long hair, so when I get out the shower I do the hair flip thing Undertaker does when he pins someone..I stick my tongue out too (no dambs given)..

Strut down the hall like Flair and when I come into the living room I hit everyone, or no one, with a Whhoooooo!..

I Power Bomb my son on the bed all the time..Immediately after he hits the mattress I stumble around and fall down like Kevin Nash would when tearing his quad..:tongue:

I'm all for mixed people relationships. Not racist. And my wife is Mexican. But it's weak sauce WWE won't commit to putting the strap on a full black guy.

its not even a black dude minority period. Look at eddies run rey jr run all jokes

I got really long hair, so when I get out the shower I do the hair flip thing Undertaker does when he pins someone..I stick my tongue out too (no dambs given)..

Strut down the hall like Flair and when I come into the living room I hit everyone, or no one, with a Whhoooooo!..

I Power Bomb my son on the bed all the time..Immediately after he hits the mattress I stumble around and fall down like Kevin Nash would when tearing his quad..:tongue:

Lol

I used to do the razor edge to my ex all the time.

But one time I was drunk and missed teh bed. She caught half of the bed, spun off and landed on her face.

**** her though :nthat:  

:rofl: :rofl:

View media item 1082122View media item 1082123View media item 1082124View media item 1082125View media item 1082126View media item 1082128

-One of the key reasons that WWE signed KENTA was because the WWE Network will be expanding into Japan next year and because of that reason, they have wanted a big Japanese star.

Additionally, KENTA will play a big role in WWE’s attempt to expand their reach in the Japanese market, as NXT, where he will report to initially, just secured a deal to air on J-Sports, a Japanese satelitte channel.

KENTA is scheduled to arrive in Orlando, Florida this week. WWE has another press conference scheduled with him then.

-Apparently the reason Cesaro has been booked the way he has lately is by design. WWE initially planned on turning Cesaro baby face and giving him a big push, but instead opted to focus all of their efforts on Roman Reigns.

It is being said that the long-term plan for Cesaro is still to become a top baby face when all is said and done, however the company is apparently going to wait until Reigns is fully established as a top-tier solo act. and WWE still wants to keep John Cena and Daniel Bryan – when he returns, of course – at the same level.

The mindset behind this decision is that when Reigns is finally established and it’s time to develop a new “rising star,” Cesaro will be the go-to guy.

Last edited:
-The current plan is for Brock Lesnar to make his WWE television return on the July 21st edition of RAW, which emanates from Miami, Florida.

In a bit of irony, the 7/21 RAW venue is the same place that Lesnar made his initial return where he laid out John Cena. It is expected that something similar will happen next Monday night, as the plan is for Lesnar and Cena to work in the SummerSlam main event for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship.

Next week’s RAW is expected to kick off the build to this year’s SummerSlam, where Lesnar will work, but then return the following month for Night Of Champions, as WWE plans to use Lesnar on pay-per-view as a lure to persuade fans to renew their WWE Network six-month subscriptions, the first loop of which will be expiring around that time.

I do not want to see the rock stone cold sting undertaker or any other legends anymore. Let these young guys cook.

Definitely do the Cesaro cannons and lately I've been doing the Randy Orton pose before getting dressed.

The Scott Hall walk is necessary whenever walking through hallways in my house. When I'm feelin myself in the morning I get outta bed and look for my peeps word to Christian :smokin

Back
Top Bottom