Wrestling Thread Jul 14 - Aug 3 | 7/31 WWE Announces Network Subscriptions, Predict The #!

How many subscribers will WWE announce for the WWE Network?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 1,000,000+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Now that I'm older, I admire the hell out of this promo. Vince can really cut a fantastic promo....when he wants to.

Bonus:

-For those under the impression that CM Punk’s relationship with WWE might have improved with WWE pushing more Punk Network content and AJ Lee returning to the company, it’s being said that’s absolutely not the case. In fact, the relationship between WWE and CM Punk is likely worse than it has ever been at this point.

As we noted yesterday, WWE moved CM Punk’s name from the active roster section of WWE.com to the Alumni section, and CM Punk issued a statement thanking fans for support.

327ZXl2.gif

df0zU5i.jpg

my man booker was so athletic :pimp:

Colin Delaney

-For those under the impression that CM Punk’s relationship with WWE might have improved with WWE pushing more Punk Network content and AJ Lee returning to the company, it’s being said that’s absolutely not the case. In fact, the relationship between WWE and CM Punk is likely worse than it has ever been at this point.

:pimp:

Damn, I'm in my cubical with this fresh cut. Perfecting the Ziggler hair flick when no ones looking

Everytime I'm at work and get up...sometimes I do the Cesaro fist pump thingy. I know folks looking at me crazy when I do that and I don't eem care :smokin

Everytime I'm at work and get up...sometimes I do the Cesaro fist pump thingy. I know folks looking at me crazy when I do that and I don't eem care
smokin.gif
Bruh people prolly thinking you about to go to the bathroom and take a monumental dump

Im always flair chopping my kids and DDP banging in my wifes face lol. I was dx chopping her until she kicked me in the balls.

Any time Ziggler comes on TV I always get up and do the hip grind with him.

I went to a WWE Live Show when Orton was champ a few months ago with the two straps. During his entrance I took off my belt and my homie gave me his and walked down the aisle of my section holding up two belts.

Back
Top Bottom