Wrestling Thread Jul 14 - Aug 3 | 7/31 WWE Announces Network Subscriptions, Predict The #!

How many subscribers will WWE announce for the WWE Network?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 1,000,000+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Trish
laugh.gif
Nobody relevant goes out on top*
laugh.gif

In B4 DC chastized me for making fun of women's wrestling

Last edited:
Serious question, why is it that Kofi Kingston never got a legitimate push? I mean, he's super over with the crowd and got the talent. I don't think it's fair that the newer stars are getting pushes before him. I think it would be refreshing to see him get a push or maybe a heel turn. What's your thoughts?

Some of y'all mentioned this yesterday.

The Muhammad Ali story was
pimp.gif

Serious question, why is it that Kofi Kingston never got a legitimate push? I mean, he's super over with the crowd and got the talent. I don't think it's fair that the newer stars are getting pushes before him. I think it would be refreshing to see him get a push or maybe a heel turn. What's your thoughts?

Orton putting a stop to his initial push, then the WWE just moving on as they normally do. It also doesn't help that he's bffs with CM Punk. And since he's been on the for a good amount of time, they figure that he's best im the Shelton/Morrison role of being great in gimmicks matches, but not good enough to move past IC/US status. He's somewhat of a lost cause right now unless he gets a drastic makeover. He's very popular with the fans, but hasn't been involved in anything meaningful in years. That's actually pretty impressive :lol:

Ask DC

I hate to say it but hes black point blank period. How many black wrestlers ever been at the top of the E? I bet you can count them on one hand maybe 2 fingers. Sad but true.

I hate to say it but hes black point blank period. How many black wrestlers ever been at the top of the E? I bet you can count them on one hand maybe 2 fingers. Sad but true.
This.

I didn't want to be the one to say it but the WWE and wrestling business is historically known to be biased against people of color and minorities.

I guess if they don't make a stand, it will continue to happen..smh

This.

I didn't want to be the one to say it but the WWE and wrestling business is historically known to be biased against people of color and minorities.
Sad but true. It seems Black people and Asians catch it the worst. Although the Juan Deere era was quite awful as well. Del Rio and Mysterio both held the WWE title at least. Black guys get the Big Gold at best(Mark Henry, Booker T). The Rock probably only got it so many times cause he's half Samoan. :frown: as a black wrestling fan it does get a bit discouraging...Knowing there was a Black President(half at least) before a full on Black WWE champ.

Sad but true. It seems Black people and Asians catch it the worst. Although the Juan Deere era was quite awful as well. Del Rio and Mysterio both held the WWE title at least. Black guys get the Big Gold at best(Mark Henry, Booker T). The Rock probably only got it so many times cause he's half Samoan. :frown: as a black wrestling fan it does get a bit discouraging...Knowing there was a Black President(half at least) before a full on Black WWE champ.

naw f them half breeds lol. I want eljia burke(sp) sheldon bobby lashley you know real ******.

The FCC would love that. Wouldnt work in society today. Unless they tone it down and would that be entertaining?
FCC has cannot regulate what gets shown on cable programming to my knowledge. It's only network shows.

That's how Breaking Bad was able to get away with F-bombs,.

Back
Top Bottom