Wrestling Thread Jul 14 - Aug 3 | 7/31 WWE Announces Network Subscriptions, Predict The #!

How many subscribers will WWE announce for the WWE Network?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 1,000,000+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
In that wwe mag they have them two in the main event. It's like they don't even care if you know now. After the amazon leak.

Sami is truly living the dream

its_all_about_living_the_dream_man_14.gif

And now we know who will be taking over the second half of the season for Lin

if taker and sting wrestle. I'm glad it will happen without the streak involved. I think that's one way to make taker relivent at wm. Bc up to last year the streak was the best part of his matches. besides a few they were all eh

So bummed about Punk man since he got me back into wrestling. His twitter pretty much confirms it.

So bummed about Punk man since he got me back into wrestling. His twitter pretty much confirms it.

him quittin after the rumble and repeatedly telling people he wasn't returning should of confirmed it. like I said before he was awesome in the ring, didn't mind speaking his mind, but even hogan was replaced. everyone is disposable. I thin he will be back thought. at some point in time. hell Bret hart went back

Accurate :lol:

Still embarrassing that Jeff Hardy showed up drunk/high for what I remember was a major PPV, and Sting washed him with a brutal Scorpion Death drop. He should've did that like 7 times to get the message across

Last edited:
I'd like to see Sting and Undertaker in a tag match against Bray and the Wyatt that doesn't suck.

I can't see Sting or Taker taking a loss in a singles match.

Back
Top Bottom