Wrestling Thread Jul 14 - Aug 3 | 7/31 WWE Announces Network Subscriptions, Predict The #!

How many subscribers will WWE announce for the WWE Network?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 1,000,000+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'd like to see Sting and Undertaker in a tag match against Bray and the Wyatt that doesn't suck.

I can't see Sting or Taker taking a loss in a singles match.
Man, I hate for Taker to go out the way he did against Lesnar, but I don't know if he can pull off another match.  That was brutal to watch.

Regardless if you like how he left or not, I would like to see him back one last night to headline WM and get that proper send off by losing to Bryan. Imagine the storyline they would build with that. 

I personally am dissapointed in Punk for leaving like that. It was very unprofessional and could have been handled better. But, I will not deny the fact that he is one of my all time favorites. He is the reason why I watched wrestling again. And like it or not, without the year Punk had in 2011/2012, Daniel Bryan wouldn't even be sniffing the main event picture. Punk changed the game. 

that view probably changed the little kid's life forever
laugh.gif
Just like this kid
laugh.gif

4312672_o.gif

Regardless if you like how he left or not, I would like to see him back one last night to headline WM and get that proper send off by losing to Bryan. Imagine the storyline they would build with that. 

So you want him to retire on a loss and a 2 fight losing streak at Mania?

Damn, Steph has those **** you try to suffocate yourself with. HHH continuing to go for the Pedigree while she tries to pop it back in :lol: :rofl:

I personally am dissapointed in Punk for leaving like that. It was very unprofessional and could have been handled better. But, I will not deny the fact that he is one of my all time favorites. He is the reason why I watched wrestling again. And like it or not, without the year Punk had in 2011/2012, Daniel Bryan wouldn't even be sniffing the main event picture. Punk changed the game. 

Everyone just harps on the whole not main eventing Wrestlemania thing but forget to point out his gripes with pay days which seemed to be legitimate. To this day it seems like the boys in the back still don't know how PPV bonuses will be distributed due to the presence of the Network. And with all these recent budget and production cuts, I'd say those checks aren't looking as nice as they once were.

Back
Top Bottom