Wrestling Thread Jul 14 - Aug 3 | 7/31 WWE Announces Network Subscriptions, Predict The #!

How many subscribers will WWE announce for the WWE Network?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 1,000,000+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rollins has been pretty solid playing a heel so far, and Dean has been great as a face. Funny how we always thought they'd be the opposite whenever they split.

Really looking forward to Rollins vs Ambrose at SummerSlam. They are gonna put on a match that will be hard to follow.

I think we can all agree Tajiri was the greatest wrestling import from Japan. Greatest Mist Spitter Ever.
Tajiri was a beast man.

DazzlingTediousDaddylonglegs.gif
Damn that is smooth

I randomly turned on ABC Family and there is a movie with the Channing Tatum dude and he is dancing or something. Did he rip off John Cena's gimmick because I SWEAR this is John Cena in this movie man. The Thug Passion Gimmick of John Cena

This Fandango downslide reminds me of MVP. Just like MVP, he'll take a bunch of more losses, start to get sympathy from the crowd, then finally when a match and turn face at the same time. Then have a bunch of the appealing qualities of his character stripped away.

These 2 harlots are out here sucking off every single one of Fandango's opponents.

What do Miz and MeanGene have to do with this?

@Had Pants

Give me a .gif of Tanahashi High Fly Flowing Fale. He did two of them back to back on Day 2 I think.

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom