Wrestling Thread Jul 14 - Aug 3 | 7/31 WWE Announces Network Subscriptions, Predict The #!

How many subscribers will WWE announce for the WWE Network?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 1,000,000+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I always feel out of the loop when yall talk podcasts.

The only wrestling podcast I listen to is much more light hearted & silly compared to the ones yall listen to :lol:

Might listen to Cheap Heat @ work since it's gonna be a slow night.

I can't listen to a podcast just chilled at home with earphones on or over the beats pill but I listen to I them almost exclusively when on the train to work or when I drive to work. Unless somebody drops a dope album then I'm listening to that

Here listen to this when you get a chance:

http://tsmradio.com/coltcabana/2013/01/02/aow-128-new-jack/

Art of wrestling with colt cabana interviewing new jack. Straight tears bro. New jack was going in
I forgot who put me on to this I think a great puta fan did can't remember tho

Last edited:
Sup case

I can't listen to a podcast just chilled at home with earphones on or over the beats pill but I listen to I them almost exclusively when on the train to work or when I drive to work. Unless somebody drops a dope album then I'm listening to that

Here listen to this when you get a chance:

http://tsmradio.com/coltcabana/2013/01/02/aow-128-new-jack/

Art of wrestling with colt cabana interviewing new jack. Straight tears bro. New jack was going in
I forgot who put me on to this I think a great puta fan did can't remember tho

Yeah I used to check Colt's podcast all the time, never listened to this one though :lol:

I'll listen to that on my way to work.

Last edited:
I'll probably give part 2 of Sting a try, but I'm done with his podcast..

Unless he's talking ish about the last days of wcw and management then na I'll pass on that also. Jericho, Steve and colt are the best interviewers. Rosenberg sounds like a prick interviewing ppl

Struggled my way through the JR/Sting interview..I hate to say this, but JR's interview style is pretty bad..He constantly talks over people and is forever interjecting long winded stories in the middle of a guest's answer..I hope Sting does a SCSA interview soon cause that'll be gold..
Stone Cold interrupts his guests a lot more. I've been finding it annoying for quite some time.

On another note, I was browsing through WWE.com through their pics and started to wonder... If you're this far away from the action, do you think you'd really enjoy yourself?
View media item 1110544

I had saw some of the Smackdown spoilers but Cesaro tapped as soon as he got put in the Patriot lock with minimal leg damage done throughout the match...

Cesaro was probably the hottest guy behind Bryan coming out of Wrestlemania.....aaaaaaaaaaaaand now :smh: :smh:

kurt_angle_milk_man_cometh-92234.gif

WeepyPoorArcticfox.gif

Wrestling_ese1agl2.gif

Stone Cold interrupts his guests a lot more. I've been finding it annoying for quite some time.

On another note, I was browsing through WWE.com through their pics and started to wonder... If you're this far away from the action, do you think you'd really enjoy yourself?
View media item 1110544

SCSA does interrupt, but it's usually brief..JR goes on a 3-5 minute story and most times it seems the guest doesn't even get to finish their answer before Jimmy is on to the next topic..

And I never understood sitting in seats that far away..I think it'd be a waste of money and time..If I can't get the first couple rows on the floor or the row 1-20 in the stands then I'm not going to wrestling or a concert..Ain't paying that much coin just to see little dots off in the distance..

Didn't know Rosa had a theme. For the 7 seconds I heard it, it sounds better than Cesaro's.

Rosa sucks :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Paige is infinitely better as a heel. "That's my best friend." "Call me when you feel better"...good stuff.

I wish they would've given Paige her original push as this douchey Paige....but that was smart of them, they needed a new AJ.

Back
Top Bottom