Wrestling Thread Jul 14 - Aug 3 | 7/31 WWE Announces Network Subscriptions, Predict The #!

How many subscribers will WWE announce for the WWE Network?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 1,000,000+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tumblr_n0i005drPi1sq0upuo1_400.gif

Last edited:
Rosenberg been slipping lately with Cheap Heat. Hasn't been posting it on time ever since NTWT started listening to it more. @DCAllAmerican prolly DMed him on twitter about it. Thinking to himself, "man yall aint real podcast fans"

Rosenberg has nothing to do with the Cheap Heat podcast release. It's all run by Grantland. I listen to a majority of their podcasts and I think that they have recently started to set a schedule for when podcasts release, unless Bill Simmons decides to release one during the week or Jalen & Jacoby. I think those are the only 2 podcasts not on a schedule.

Rosenberg has nothing to do with the Cheap Heat podcast release. It's all run by Grantland. I listen to a majority of their podcasts and I think that they have recently started to set a schedule for when podcasts release, unless Bill Simmons decides to release one during the week or Jalen & Jacoby. I think those are the only 2 podcasts not on a schedule.
For real? I mean the last couple podcasts he admitted to being late on. because most, if not all the cheap heats in the beginning of the summer dropped on thursdays. its just lately its been dropping fridays.

either way, it makes no sense to have a podcast about a raw that is released closer to the upcoming raw.

I'm not sure where all the hate for Zack Ryder came from. People act like he was making the decisions on his direction in WWE. Dude basically grinded and got the company and fans to look at him. He was way OVER with the crowd. It's not his fault WWE decided to put him in crappy story lines. Over the past couple years (pre Bryan, Shield, Wyatts, etc), people complained and complained that WWE didn't have any new stars. It's not his fault that the WWE couldn't capitalize on his popularity.

BTW, just got around to his podcast on Talk is Jericho, and he seems like a cool dude.

For real? I mean the last couple podcasts he admitted to being late on. because most, if not all the cheap heats in the beginning of the summer dropped on thursdays. its just lately its been dropping fridays.

either way, it makes no sense to have a podcast about a raw that is released closer to the upcoming raw.

Yeah, Thursday was usually the release date. I think since the NBA season ended, and Bill & Jalen have more time to do their podcasts, I think that the Grantland podcast producers have extra work to do. So, maybe that's why it's been late as well. In addition to Rosenberg being busy.

I'm not sure where all the hate for Zack Ryder came from. People act like he was making the decisions on his direction in WWE. Dude basically grinded and got the company and fans to look at him. He was way OVER with the crowd. It's not his fault WWE decided to put him in crappy story lines. Over the past couple years (pre Bryan, Shield, Wyatts, etc), people complained and complained that WWE didn't have any new stars. It's not his fault that the WWE couldn't capitalize on his popularity.

BTW, just got around to his podcast on Talk is Jericho, and he seems like a cool dude.
I think its moreso people find it hilarious that he has embraced the jobber role.

I think its moreso people find it hilarious that he has embraced the jobber role.
I read somewhere that WWE didn't like that Zack had created his own fanbase with that 'Internet Champ' thing he had going, and posting those vids of YouTube...

WWE could've capitalized off of it really (since they're transitioning into a social media platform), and had Ryder compete in matches that would be exclusive to his YouTube channel/WWE Network, to compete for that Internet Championship, leave it off of TV (with the exclusion of a couple of clips, just to promote it) to not give it THAT validity, but it'll give a new dynamic to what WWE is looking to transition to.

Last edited by a moderator:
The WWE cutting off Zack Ryder at the knees just summarizes themselves in a nutshell. A guy created his own character, get himself over with the fans, the WWE took notice, put their fingerprints on it, made it worse, don't know why it got worse, then washed their hands of Ryder and left him for dead. Ryder's whole appeal was being a slightly goofy underdog, and once the WWE took over his YouTube shows, they turned him into a pathetic loser. Cena zapped away his popularity like crazy.

Cena zapped away his popularity like crazy.
Yep. Seems like the WWE/Cena's go to move. If the "Cena Sucks" chants start to become over bearing, they pair him with an up and coming face. The Usos and D-Bry this year alone. Now Roman Reigns

Devitt in a NXT ring looks so weird. Can't wait to see him face Zayn, Kenta, Neville, Kalisto etc.

Watching old Sting matches on the network. Dude was crazy athletic when he was a surfer! What are some good matches he had as Crow Sting?

Back
Top Bottom