Wrestling Thread Jul 14 - Aug 3 | 7/31 WWE Announces Network Subscriptions, Predict The #!

How many subscribers will WWE announce for the WWE Network?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 1,000,000+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So let me get this straight:

The payoff to TNA's biggest feud was purposely spoiled in the previews for next week's show?

#TNAGOTCANCELLEDBECAUSE

The payoff to TNA's biggest feud was purposely spoiled in the previews for next week's show?

#TNAGOTCANCELLEDBECAUSE
LMAO i saw that too but I thought I was the only one watching it live, bc yall were talking about angelinas titty meats and i aint see no titty meats on my screen :frown:

But yeah they be doing dumb *** ****

Like I said, they would be okay if Dixie stayed off screen but she's literally been a major angle on the program for over a year now . . . I don't know why they think shorty is a draw

Look at all those fake excited people

Look at the ***** with the glasses to his right 
laugh.gif

#TNAGOTCANCELLEDBECAUSE

Don't front like you not gonna tune in next week to watch that middle aged woman get power bombed of the second rope through a table.

I wouldn't be surprised if Batista came back as the goofy but gets serious in matches big guy when he comes back. Dude gets wet when fans cheer instead of boo him.

Back
Top Bottom